2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Crazy break we were able to capitalize on. 3-1 feels good, great after seeing the way Dallas and Philly blew big leads.

Great comeback today...Nicks is a damn beast...Eli looked good in the 4th quarter as usual..

3-1
pimp.gif

Great comeback today...Nicks is a damn beast...Eli looked good in the 4th quarter as usual..

3-1
pimp.gif

Nicks is top 5
I'm beyond proud of Eli for two straight games without an INT
Need to fix our running game
Cruz is a bad young receiver, he's gonna be huge for us this year
Rolle finally did something for us, probably his best game as a Giant
Osi was GREAT
Can't wait to see Tuck out there with him again
Good game, just gotta get our offense going earlier than at the end of the first half.

Feels good being 3-1 but still haven't accepted that BS loss to the ********

Nicks is top 5
I'm beyond proud of Eli for two straight games without an INT
Need to fix our running game
Cruz is a bad young receiver, he's gonna be huge for us this year
Rolle finally did something for us, probably his best game as a Giant
Osi was GREAT
Can't wait to see Tuck out there with him again
Good game, just gotta get our offense going earlier than at the end of the first half.

Feels good being 3-1 but still haven't accepted that BS loss to the ********

I also cant forget that skins game, that Rolle flag that lead to a TD(up 14) instead of a punt......i think the giants would have scored to tie it up

Eli is among elite in the clutch
October, 5, 2011 Oct 57:39PM ETEmailPrintComments2By Ohm YoungmisukEli Manning has stated his belief that he is an elite quarterback and one on the same level as Tom Brady.

After four games, Manning’s passer rating of 105.6 is third in the league behind only Aaron Rodgers (124.6) and Brady (111.3).

Manning has been terrific in the fourth quarter this season, leading the Giants to two consecutive come-from-behind wins. He has completed 29 of 38 passes for 353 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions in his four fourth quarters this year.

But it hasn’t just been this season that Manning has been good in close games.

According to the NFL, Manning has the second-highest winning percentage in games decided by eight or fewer points since 2007 with a minimum of 15 starts.

Manning is tied with Matt Ryan at 19-7 in those circumstances, trailing only big brother Peyton Manning, who is 26-8. Brady is 13-6 in games decided by eight points or less during that time span.

Highest winning percentage in games decided by eight or fewer points since 2007 (minimum 15 starts):
Peyton Manning 26-8 .765
Eli Manning 19-7 .731
Matt Ryan 19-7 .731
Tom Brady 13-6 .684
Brett Favre 15-7 .682

I also cant forget that skins game, that Rolle flag that lead to a TD(up 14) instead of a punt......i think the giants would have scored to tie it up

Eli is among elite in the clutch
October, 5, 2011 Oct 57:39PM ETEmailPrintComments2By Ohm YoungmisukEli Manning has stated his belief that he is an elite quarterback and one on the same level as Tom Brady.

After four games, Manning’s passer rating of 105.6 is third in the league behind only Aaron Rodgers (124.6) and Brady (111.3).

Manning has been terrific in the fourth quarter this season, leading the Giants to two consecutive come-from-behind wins. He has completed 29 of 38 passes for 353 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions in his four fourth quarters this year.

But it hasn’t just been this season that Manning has been good in close games.

According to the NFL, Manning has the second-highest winning percentage in games decided by eight or fewer points since 2007 with a minimum of 15 starts.

Manning is tied with Matt Ryan at 19-7 in those circumstances, trailing only big brother Peyton Manning, who is 26-8. Brady is 13-6 in games decided by eight points or less during that time span.

Highest winning percentage in games decided by eight or fewer points since 2007 (minimum 15 starts):
Peyton Manning 26-8 .765
Eli Manning 19-7 .731
Matt Ryan 19-7 .731
Tom Brady 13-6 .684
Brett Favre 15-7 .682

Nicks is top 10 not top 5

Dre
Megatron
Fitz

Jennings and Steve Smith are better WR's at this point as well.

Nicks will steadily climb though.

This week is another game we MUST win, after this week the schedule becomes difficult. Gotta give themselves some breathing room.

Nicks is top 10 not top 5

Dre
Megatron
Fitz

Jennings and Steve Smith are better WR's at this point as well.

Nicks will steadily climb though.

This week is another game we MUST win, after this week the schedule becomes difficult. Gotta give themselves some breathing room.

eli has had a couple of really, really good games, but i still can't place all my faith in him for some reason

i think giants receivers are really some of the most underrated throughout the entire league

eli has had a couple of really, really good games, but i still can't place all my faith in him for some reason

i think giants receivers are really some of the most underrated throughout the entire league

Eli is just a goofball and a dork
laugh.gif
, but he's still one of the better pocket passers when given time. Most QB's are solid with time, but when Eli is hot in a rhythm he can do ANYTHING on the field.

But when he's not in a rhythm things can look ugly, when he isn't handcuffed by Gilbride things usually go better. Gilbride should be complimenting his strengths (which he has done the past few weeks), not "controlling" the offense.

We still have a depleted receiver core, its pretty much just Nicks with Cruz stepping up, and Manningham is an average receiver. Eli pretty much is what makes this team go regardless if they want to be a pound the ground offense. The running game looks better when Eli is making his throws (the early passing sets up the running game).

Eli is just a goofball and a dork
laugh.gif
, but he's still one of the better pocket passers when given time. Most QB's are solid with time, but when Eli is hot in a rhythm he can do ANYTHING on the field.

But when he's not in a rhythm things can look ugly, when he isn't handcuffed by Gilbride things usually go better. Gilbride should be complimenting his strengths (which he has done the past few weeks), not "controlling" the offense.

We still have a depleted receiver core, its pretty much just Nicks with Cruz stepping up, and Manningham is an average receiver. Eli pretty much is what makes this team go regardless if they want to be a pound the ground offense. The running game looks better when Eli is making his throws (the early passing sets up the running game).

Tuck says signs are pointing to him playing this week, which will be great. We will finally have Osi, JPP, and Tuck on the line.

Tuck says signs are pointing to him playing this week, which will be great. We will finally have Osi, JPP, and Tuck on the line.

Back
Top Bottom