2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Nah man he should have been out if he Is a key guy for you guys I think the main guys for the bears d was out at the start of the 2nd I believe.....but if it was gone tore it was gone tore

In all honesty. I'm sorry for you giants fans. Thomas is a very good corner. That sucks

In all honesty. I'm sorry for you giants fans. Thomas is a very good corner. That sucks

tough blow for you guys with the thomas injury (especially with the prince injury)..

i dislike the giants.. but i can actually stomach you guys.. unlike those other 2 teams in our division

tough blow for you guys with the thomas injury (especially with the prince injury)..

i dislike the giants.. but i can actually stomach you guys.. unlike those other 2 teams in our division

eek.gif
Can't remember the last time I saw a 90+ yard run

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i dislike the giants.. but i can actually stomach you guys.. unlike the cowboys in our division
fixed

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i dislike the giants.. but i can actually stomach you guys.. unlike the cowboys in our division
fixed

I'm at work already, and I'm still pissed about Thomas...

man...Ross is gonna have to step up and they are saying Prince could be back after week 4 at the earliest...smh...

this sucks

I'm at work already, and I'm still pissed about Thomas...

man...Ross is gonna have to step up and they are saying Prince could be back after week 4 at the earliest...smh...

this sucks

it's the third preseason game. teams always go long with their starting units in the 3rd game, then completely (or mostly) sit them in the 4th.

it was nothing out of the ordinary. notice cutler was in the game too. it was just a freak unfortunate accident.

it's the third preseason game. teams always go long with their starting units in the 3rd game, then completely (or mostly) sit them in the 4th.

it was nothing out of the ordinary. notice cutler was in the game too. it was just a freak unfortunate accident.

Back
Top Bottom