2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Let's see if the hype is real with Cruz right now..

The Giants FO isn't slacking. We are near the cap, and clearly getting younger at many positions, so why pay an exorbitant amount for a player that might give us 8 games this year? At the same time, who's to know that he can run those crisp routes with the MF surgery.

Our concern should be in the defensive backfield and the 2nd TE in our 2 TE set.

Let's see if the hype is real with Cruz right now..

The Giants FO isn't slacking. We are near the cap, and clearly getting younger at many positions, so why pay an exorbitant amount for a player that might give us 8 games this year? At the same time, who's to know that he can run those crisp routes with the MF surgery.

Our concern should be in the defensive backfield and the 2nd TE in our 2 TE set.

I seriously wish bodily harm on this dude...to the Eagles? REALLY? Now I know how Jets fans felt about Ellis.What's the word on Barden? Is he still unable to play?

I seriously wish bodily harm on this dude...to the Eagles? REALLY? Now I know how Jets fans felt about Ellis.What's the word on Barden? Is he still unable to play?

I don't like to bother him a lot, but I texted him right now. Anybody want me to ask him something?

I don't like to bother him a lot, but I texted him right now. Anybody want me to ask him something?

sad to see those kind of comments made

was kinda upset we lost steve smith but i'd nvr wish a career ending injury or anything along those lines

oh well wish the best of luck to steve..

sad to see those kind of comments made

was kinda upset we lost steve smith but i'd nvr wish a career ending injury or anything along those lines

oh well wish the best of luck to steve..

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

1st preseason game today vs Carolina...what do you guys want to see?

I'm real curious to see how our receivers and LBs hold up throughout the game. We have a lot of young talented receivers but I still don't know about our LBs
I'm not mad at Steve Smith going, Cruz can do the same sh he does 

Back
Top Bottom