2011 NBA MVP Thread

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by amel223

Lebron's and Rose's numbers are pretty similar.  I'm not really worried about the PER differential because I'm not sure how much stock the media puts on PER.  Lebron's team is only 1 win higher than Chicago in the standings. 

If Chicago can jump ahead of Miami in the standings by the playoffs its a wrap. 

You serious?
he is averaging 2 more pts. 2 more rebounds and less assists. ? numbers are similar yes...

Originally Posted by amel223

Lebron's and Rose's numbers are pretty similar.  I'm not really worried about the PER differential because I'm not sure how much stock the media puts on PER.  Lebron's team is only 1 win higher than Chicago in the standings. 

If Chicago can jump ahead of Miami in the standings by the playoffs its a wrap. 

You serious?
he is averaging 2 more pts. 2 more rebounds and less assists. ? numbers are similar yes...

You serious?
You act like I said the numbers were exactly the same
laugh.gif

Take James off the Heat. They're still a good and playoff team. Take Rose off the Bulls, they'll be bad. Rose for MVP
pimp.gif

Take James off the Heat. They're still a good and playoff team. Take Rose off the Bulls, they'll be bad. Rose for MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

pimp.gif

Take LeBron off the Cavaliers, and look what happened 
laugh.gif

However, I think LeBron deserves the MVP more, but Rose will win it because votes will get tired of voting LeBron again, and the whole decision fiasco

pimp.gif

Take LeBron off the Cavaliers, and look what happened 
laugh.gif

However, I think LeBron deserves the MVP more, but Rose will win it because votes will get tired of voting LeBron again, and the whole decision fiasco

Derrick Rose.

I really hope he keeps up what he's doing, and the Bulls keep winning. I'd love to see that kid walk away with it at the end of the year.

Derrick Rose.

I really hope he keeps up what he's doing, and the Bulls keep winning. I'd love to see that kid walk away with it at the end of the year.

Bron , but why does it seem like D12 is getting slept on...Since he's developed a few moves around the basket hes been killing.

Bron , but why does it seem like D12 is getting slept on...Since he's developed a few moves around the basket hes been killing.

pimp.gif

I don't always agree with this rationale, but I'll go one step fruther by saying that it's clear Lebron's presence makes Miami a dominant force as opposed to just a good team.

Rose helps make a mediocre team very competetive and in the running for best record in the East. I'd say that's something.

I'll say Rose for now...However, I'm almost positive Lebron will lead his team further. That doesn't matter with this award though.

pimp.gif

I don't always agree with this rationale, but I'll go one step fruther by saying that it's clear Lebron's presence makes Miami a dominant force as opposed to just a good team.

Rose helps make a mediocre team very competetive and in the running for best record in the East. I'd say that's something.

I'll say Rose for now...However, I'm almost positive Lebron will lead his team further. That doesn't matter with this award though.

It has to be D.Rose...
Given the fact that LeBron is the best player, he's still playing with 2 other All Stars and yet they still don't have the best record, Heat has already lost 4 in a row this year...

For Chicago, despite the fact that we still haven't seen this team at 100% really scares me (it's either up or down for them when Noah returns) But look at the Bulls this year.. 

As a Bulls fan I've seen D.Rose improved every year, and I think in my opinion Bulls is just 1 player away from being the best team in the East..

It has to be D.Rose...
Given the fact that LeBron is the best player, he's still playing with 2 other All Stars and yet they still don't have the best record, Heat has already lost 4 in a row this year...

For Chicago, despite the fact that we still haven't seen this team at 100% really scares me (it's either up or down for them when Noah returns) But look at the Bulls this year.. 

As a Bulls fan I've seen D.Rose improved every year, and I think in my opinion Bulls is just 1 player away from being the best team in the East..

Back
Top Bottom