2011 Goodman League Thread (Drew vs. Goodman: Today @ Trinity)

Great night last night.

Final game was

Prime Objective (And1), Baby Shaq

vs.

Ty Lawson, Dante Cunningham, James Gist.

Nobody could do anything with Ty. Showing his usual end to end speed and finishing ability.

Dante did nothing. About 6 points most. Shaq was kinda punking dude on both ends. I think Dante has fouling him, ref didn't call it. Shaq was like, "I don't care if he is in the league or not.................." not sure what he said after that. I don't remember Dante taking a shot after that.

Ty and them won. They should be playing again next Weds.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was at that game and just saw myself in the crowd going crazy. lol d nice is awesome

The Goodman Coalition at Spingarn HS will have its First annual Championship game tomorrow @ 3pm. It will be Lincoln Park featuring Baby Shaq and Sacramento Kings Forward Donte Green vs Madness featuring Kevin Durant, Jeff Green, Donte Cunningham (Charlotte Bobcats) and Alter Majok (second round draft pick LA Lakers. Dont miss it tomorrow!

game was jive amazing until kd's team let josh selby play for them

30t6p3b.gif

first quarter it was all baby shaq with sprinkles of dante green jumpers. kd was aiight but baby shaq GOT HIS MAN in the first. and they were up like 10

the second quarter was when josh selby came on kd's team (jeff green didn't show up) and this big dark *** bamma from australia started guarding baby shaq. shaq tried to back down this cat that was EASILY 7'1"+
30t6p3b.gif

but then this is when dante green started stepping up and him and kd were goin at it. mid way through the second josh selby hit like 3 straight 3's and then got fouled on an attempt which blew the game open

third quarter it was ALL kd vs. dante green... just guess who won that matchup
30t6p3b.gif
kd made him slip with this MEEEAAAAANNNN stiff leg... i mean this joint reminded me of stephon marbury and the and 1 logo from 97 and %#$%, then of course buried the jumper. dante hit some nice lil jumpers here and there but then kd caught fire and hit like 3 treys in a row. game over

fourth quarter was irrelevant lol

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

game was jive amazing until kd's team let josh selby play for them

30t6p3b.gif

first quarter it was all baby shaq with sprinkles of dante green jumpers. kd was aiight but baby shaq GOT HIS MAN in the first. and they were up like 10

the second quarter was when josh selby came on kd's team (jeff green didn't show up) and this big dark *** bamma from australia started guarding baby shaq. shaq tried to back down this cat that was EASILY 7'1"+
30t6p3b.gif

but then this is when dante green started stepping up and him and kd were goin at it. mid way through the second josh selby hit like 3 straight 3's and then got fouled on an attempt which blew the game open

third quarter it was ALL kd vs. dante green... just guess who won that matchup
30t6p3b.gif
kd made him slip with this MEEEAAAAANNNN stiff leg... i mean this joint reminded me of stephon marbury and the and 1 logo from 97 and %#$%, then of course buried the jumper. dante hit some nice lil jumpers here and there but then kd caught fire and hit like 3 treys in a row. game over

fourth quarter was irrelevant lol
Came thru with that hood recap
laugh.gif

Imma need some Donte Greene Highlights if what yall saying is true that he hit some jumpers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Dude can't make a jumper to save his life in Sacramento....

Inside da Gates/The Goodman
THURSDAY @ 7PM JOHN WALL VS. TY LAWSON.....INSIDE DA GATES! BE THERE!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!........TONIGHT ITS TY LAWSON VS JOHN WALL AND KEVIN DURANT AND.....WAIT FOR IT.....WAIT FOR IT.....DEMAR DEROZEN AND JAMES HARDEN JOIN THE PARTY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom