2011 Detroit Auto Show. Vol. Daily Drivers and Concept Cars

Toyota Solara 6-series?....
ohwell.gif

LOL at some of you. I'm pretty sure most people aren't going to buy the M coupe thinking they're balling. It's a VERY fun car to drive. Everybodys taste is different. I personally like BMW's design, and prefer it over Audi and Mercedes.

LOL at some of you. I'm pretty sure most people aren't going to buy the M coupe thinking they're balling. It's a VERY fun car to drive. Everybodys taste is different. I personally like BMW's design, and prefer it over Audi and Mercedes.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zyzz

BMW has ruined all their cars, so freakin ugly.

I cringed lookin @ that 6 series and da 1 series screams chick car....
3 Series coupe/M3 is the only car worth checking out. Hell, the A4 four door is killing most of BMWs lineup.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

BMW has ruined all their cars, so freakin ugly.

I cringed lookin @ that 6 series and da 1 series screams chick car....
3 Series coupe/M3 is the only car worth checking out. Hell, the A4 four door is killing most of BMWs lineup.

Audi is doing well of late no doubt...but if you think a few good years from Audi is going to wipe BMW and it's legacy as the Ultimate Driving Machine then you are on some serious mind altering drugs.

Audi makes some seriously sexy cars though.

Audi is doing well of late no doubt...but if you think a few good years from Audi is going to wipe BMW and it's legacy as the Ultimate Driving Machine then you are on some serious mind altering drugs.

Audi makes some seriously sexy cars though.

whats the price on the M1?

1 Series M Coupé .... BMW M3

Engine: 3.0-liter twin turbo inline six .... 4.0-liter V8
Trans: 6-speed manual .... 6-speed manual
HP: 335 hp @5,900 hp .... 414 hp @8,300 rpm
Torque: 369 lb-ft @ 1,500 rpm .... 295 lb-ft @ 3,900 rpm
0-to-60:4.9 seconds .... 4.7 seconds
Top speed:155 mph .... 155 mph

Price$47,010 .... $59,775

whats the price on the M1?

1 Series M Coupé .... BMW M3

Engine: 3.0-liter twin turbo inline six .... 4.0-liter V8
Trans: 6-speed manual .... 6-speed manual
HP: 335 hp @5,900 hp .... 414 hp @8,300 rpm
Torque: 369 lb-ft @ 1,500 rpm .... 295 lb-ft @ 3,900 rpm
0-to-60:4.9 seconds .... 4.7 seconds
Top speed:155 mph .... 155 mph

Price$47,010 .... $59,775

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For me, the 1 series is only for chicks.

If I were in the market for a daily lux-sport auto in the future, I'd have no problem buying a pre-owned M1.
It's nearly perfect.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For me, the 1 series is only for chicks.

If I were in the market for a daily lux-sport auto in the future, I'd have no problem buying a pre-owned M1.
It's nearly perfect.

Idk why the 1 series gets so much hate, it'll blow the doors off of so many cars.  0-60 in 4.7 seconds and it handles very well.

Idk why the 1 series gets so much hate, it'll blow the doors off of so many cars.  0-60 in 4.7 seconds and it handles very well.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Sounds like the Jordan 2009 and 2010.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Sounds like the Jordan 2009 and 2010.

Back
Top Bottom