2011 Concord XI Legit Check (dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THOSE are 100% legit Concords. 23 is correct on a narrow heel tab with the PL cut nice and low. OP, yours are 1000000% GM. If you really want to rock those, I suggest to wear them only with pants with the back covered. But I would definitely not wear those or want them in my collection. 

Now THOSE are 100% legit Concords. 23 is correct on a narrow heel tab with the PL cut nice and low. OP, yours are 1000000% GM. If you really want to rock those, I suggest to wear them only with pants with the back covered. But I would definitely not wear those or want them in my collection. 
MINE are too. i copped from Mentalkicks and they are legit

There's a sucker born every minute. Sad thing is, these GM concords are going for less than $120 now since the market is so flooded. That seller probably made some serious bank.

Look go to me, hope this helps you OP

This is the perfect example of why I say don't trust YouTube. This YouTuber originally posted a video comparing two different replicas not even knowing it. Then the video of this link is a video of a replica being compared to a GM pair...

This is the perfect example of why I say don't trust YouTube. This YouTuber originally posted a video comparing two different replicas not even knowing it. Then the video of this link is a video of a replica being compared to a GM pair...
Meant GM, not go. Phone corrected me...
Posted the vid, so the OP can see how much detail go into the fakes now. It's also the reason why i will never own a pair of 11s. Way too many gray market copies out there.

Also, to the OP, don't post a question, and when you get an answer you don't like, act like a troll. Most of the people on here give good advice and are pretty much spot on.

Last edited:
People trip me out on here that ask for a legit check and then get mad at someone for saying your shoes aint legit. Oh by the way @OP these are fake. Unauthorized probably but 99.9% legit = 100% fake. U really embarrassed yourself in this thread

first time for everything I guess.

never saw someone ask if something was legit then go on a crusade to discredit everyone that told him his shoes were grey markets.... sad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom