2011 Concord XI Legit Check (dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those soles aren't dyed, they're clear as plastic. Dying soles doesn't reverse yellowing, it hides it and those shoes don't have any yellowing to hide.
yes they are, i told you my camera didnt focus on the sole and ik it hides yellowing, that's what i was referring to.

the carbon fiber on GM's sometimes is really good. everyone here is just giving you their honest opinion, which is what you came here for in the first place. you didn't hand make these, so there's no reason to defend them. you asked for a legit check, and that's what people are doing.

How you gone ask if they legit and try to convince yourself they're real when people say they gm's Lmfaoo

Cuz my brother told me to do it. Ik they legit so idgaf if ppl say they GM haha. :tongue:
roll.gif

Are you stupid or are you ******ed ? 

Proof: got anything to say bout the Gammas ? 
I was referring to the difference in your CONCORDS from your GAMMAS. look at how thick your concord's 23 is, they're grey market. your gammas are good. 

I was referring to the difference in your CONCORDS from your GAMMAS. look at how thick your concord's 23 is, they're grey market. your gammas are good. 
They ain't grey market, its JB's fault 

your concords are fugazy as fuarkkk..(Grey market, unauthorized, reps)

and everyones going to know it when you wear them!  that you got yourself a fake pair that are worthless!

Last edited:

your concords are fugazy as fuarkkk..(Grey market, unauthorized, reps)

and everyones going to know it when you wear them!  that you got yourself a fake pair that are worthless!
Nope, Wore'em to school on Friday. Everybody say there real, i said in earlier posts I compared them to retail. So they real as fuarkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom