2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Noting personal, just never understood the big teeth or horse looking folks who played for horse teams. Shannon Sharpe, Elway, Kellen.
roll.gif
Woolfolk going to have his hands full with Floyd. 

What's the word on Troy's heath?
nerd.gif

Although our I'm sad at what the student section has become. So sad

?

UGA still has life. Michael cera....I mean kellen moore looking like a commander out there tho
laugh.gif

UGA still has life. Michael cera....I mean kellen moore looking like a commander out there tho
laugh.gif

People said Woolfolk looked good running on the sideline. Hoke said he would have went if they needed him.

Good running teams could force Mattison to play both Marvin and Kovacs. They touch people and they go down.
20110903195059_2011-0903-dg-UM1013.jpg

People said Woolfolk looked good running on the sideline. Hoke said he would have went if they needed him.

Good running teams could force Mattison to play both Marvin and Kovacs. They touch people and they go down.
20110903195059_2011-0903-dg-UM1013.jpg

LSU is FOR REAL. They got weapons even w/o jj and shep. Wow.

I thought before the season they'd win it all, I'm not seeing anything to change my mind

I thought before the season they'd win it all, I'm not seeing anything to change my mind

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I still don't like Kovacs. I'm still not assured about the D.

The D was nothing special outside of the blitzing.... the DL has to get a good pass rush but have heard all spring that they didnt do it.
Kovacs is a rock on this D. Took me a year to see it, but he has shown me. 

Cam Gordon coming back will help this D.

Denard goes over 20 rushes next week. 

What's up with Gordon? Is that why Herron was out there today? I like Shaw and Toussaint tho, if they can stay healthy.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I still don't like Kovacs. I'm still not assured about the D.

The D was nothing special outside of the blitzing.... the DL has to get a good pass rush but have heard all spring that they didnt do it.
Kovacs is a rock on this D. Took me a year to see it, but he has shown me. 

Cam Gordon coming back will help this D.

Denard goes over 20 rushes next week. 

What's up with Gordon? Is that why Herron was out there today? I like Shaw and Toussaint tho, if they can stay healthy.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I jumped off and went to OU. LSU is just a solid team. Lester gets his team to play when he has time to scheme.
Their D is sooooo fast. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I jumped off and went to OU. LSU is just a solid team. Lester gets his team to play when he has time to scheme.
Their D is sooooo fast. 

Back
Top Bottom