2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm thinking the same thing

laugh.gif
ironman is terrible on twitter. He responds mad late and then types like 45 separate replies for one question.

140 characters mannnn!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm trying to keep it short, yes I'm guilty of replying late.

Your bad too, you hardly retweet or "reply to" so your timeline is random, don't know who or what you are replying to.

Although, your drunk shenanigans the other night was entertaining.  Last tweet I saw was the one where you were considering walking home.

laugh.gif
ironman is terrible on twitter. He responds mad late and then types like 45 separate replies for one question.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your bad too, you hardly retweet or "reply to" so your timeline is random, don't know who or what you are replying to.

Although, your drunk shenanigans the other night was entertaining.  Last tweet I saw was the one where you were considering walking home.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

There's organized randomness to my twitter.
laugh.gif

I got a ride home That night. Im not much of a drinker anymore. Quite the lightweight

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I got a ride home That night. Im not much of a drinker anymore. Quite the lightweight

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Forgot to mention:

Will those Oregon jerseys be sold in all Disney stores or is it a theme park exclusive?

Spoiler [+]
Oregon fans slurp anything with a swoosh, hope the knee pads are from Nike
laugh.gif

Forgot to mention:

Will those Oregon jerseys be sold in all Disney stores or is it a theme park exclusive?

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Forgot to mention:

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Missouri "gave the chancellor the power to explore options" aka they're going to the SEC. Start the conference realignment machine back up again
laugh.gif
At least for the Big XII anyways.

Missouri "gave the chancellor the power to explore options" aka they're going to the SEC. Start the conference realignment machine back up again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Persa will play Saturday. Said he felt pain last week and panicked. Dr. said that's gonna happen and he'll have that throughout the season. I don't see him being the same player he was last year tho. I think they'll put some points up against us but they can't stop Lace and our offense might be starting to find a grove.

Persa will play Saturday. Said he felt pain last week and panicked. Dr. said that's gonna happen and he'll have that throughout the season. I don't see him being the same player he was last year tho. I think they'll put some points up against us but they can't stop Lace and our offense might be starting to find a grove.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Forgot to mention:

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
bastard 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Forgot to mention:

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
bastard 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Forgot to mention:

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
bastard 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Speaking of NW's defense, I thought this was hilarious.

RT @Spath_Wolverine Just asked a Wildcat how to stop Denard and he said, 'Ah, @*+$, I don't know.' In the next sentence he used 'meticulous' and 'flustered.'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom