2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

set

Originally Posted by drewsone

Well to the guy that said there's only one answer there were some other people that said the Promo's weren't fake, and people that said they were. Like I said I think they're non Nike authorized, 2011 factory productions of an actual 2008 promo shoe. 50% real, or "grey market" shoes like in that one article I've read that someone posted on NT (and I think maybe in this thread). I mean unless you're there in the actual factory in China then you'll 100% know the answer. A lot of shady business goes on in those factories overseas... I'll tell ya that. But to each his own I guess. Good luck with the refund! And after the whole conspiracy with the Concords that Air Randy has been selling I think it's safe to stay away from buying shoes months early for a while.

Your Black Cement 3s and BHM 3s are all fake, stop selling them on eBay

Well to the guy that said there's only one answer there were some other people that said the Promo's weren't fake, and people that said they were. Like I said I think they're non Nike authorized, 2011 factory productions of an actual 2008 promo shoe. 50% real, or "grey market" shoes like in that one article I've read that someone posted on NT (and I think maybe in this thread). I mean unless you're there in the actual factory in China then you'll 100% know the answer. A lot of shady business goes on in those factories overseas... I'll tell ya that. But to each his own I guess. Good luck with the refund! And after the whole conspiracy with the Concords that Air Randy has been selling I think it's safe to stay away from buying shoes months early for a while.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

owned

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

owned

Back
Top Bottom