2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

not really seeing any difference.. only thing i'd want is "nike air" on the back.. updated cement print actually pops a bit more.. i'd be much more worried about the dreaded "midsole cracking" other than that there isn't much to complain about.. IMO

Do you think you're going to get Nike Air on the back?

Do you even have any Jordan's with Nike Air on the back?
yeah. and wore them to the ground. there was only a few that did have "nike air" on the back.. white cement iv's, 99 fire red v's, second retro of the blk cement 3's are the ones i had.. i can just appreciate the aesthetics and nostalgia of having "nike air" on the back rather than the updated jumpman.. especially when i'm paying way more than i did back in the early 2000's.. anything else you wanna know?
people are just looking too much into this "leather quality" thing..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

not really seeing any difference.. only thing i'd want is "nike air" on the back.. updated cement print actually pops a bit more.. i'd be much more worried about the dreaded "midsole cracking" other than that there isn't much to complain about.. IMO

Do you think you're going to get Nike Air on the back?

Do you even have any Jordan's with Nike Air on the back?
yeah. and wore them to the ground. there was only a few that did have "nike air" on the back.. white cement iv's, 99 fire red v's, second retro of the blk cement 3's are the ones i had.. i can just appreciate the aesthetics and nostalgia of having "nike air" on the back rather than the updated jumpman.. especially when i'm paying way more than i did back in the early 2000's.. anything else you wanna know?
people are just looking too much into this "leather quality" thing..

air-jordan-3-black-cement-1m-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-5m-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-4m-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-7m-570x427.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leather is shinier than I'd have hoped, but having missed out on these when the CDPs came out and not having anything left from way back when means these are most likely on my list.

Leather is shinier than I'd have hoped, but having missed out on these when the CDPs came out and not having anything left from way back when means these are most likely on my list.

copping twice! hope these will come as easy as the TBs did for me...doubt it but one can only wish! anyways... anyone know if JB is sticking w/ the same box as CW and TB? itll be a good look if they did.

copping twice! hope these will come as easy as the TBs did for me...doubt it but one can only wish! anyways... anyone know if JB is sticking w/ the same box as CW and TB? itll be a good look if they did.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

don't really care for the box... just happy they not nubuck

Back
Top Bottom