2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Anybody with III,IV,V, Spizikes...we are all known as the paint cracking crew...nothing new just wear them and enjoy them!

Anybody with III,IV,V, Spizikes...we are all known as the paint cracking crew...nothing new just wear them and enjoy them!

Damn shame what jb has become.......and we still buy them
laugh.gif

Btw has anyones bhm 3's cracked? if so is it black underneath?

Jeez if creasing bothers you wear sneaker shields they do wonders it's probably my 5th post in a couple of months praising these things.... Like the guy above said why buy if you have no intentions of ever wearing.....

laugh.gif

Jeez if creasing bothers you wear sneaker shields they do wonders it's probably my 5th post in a couple of months praising these things.... Like the guy above said why buy if you have no intentions of ever wearing.....

155.00 shipped from ebay came in today, been wanting these since they came out glad i was able to cop for a decent price
2i8b0jt.jpg

155.00 shipped from ebay came in today, been wanting these since they came out glad i was able to cop for a decent price
2i8b0jt.jpg

Y'all seen the "Nubuck" Black/Cement 3's that were a sample of the 2011 BC's?

118-600x400.jpg

They are okay... just very glad JB went with the full grain leather instead.

Y'all seen the "Nubuck" Black/Cement 3's that were a sample of the 2011 BC's?

118-600x400.jpg

They are okay... just very glad JB went with the full grain leather instead.

I like the nubuck sample a lot actually. Why are black cement shoes always prone to cracking faster than their white cement counterparts? It might just be because of the cdp packs which had bad quality according to a lot of people. The white cement 3's and 4's satisfied most people with no cracking but the black cement 3's and 4's haven't satisfied most people with the paint chipping/cracking.

I like the nubuck sample a lot actually. Why are black cement shoes always prone to cracking faster than their white cement counterparts? It might just be because of the cdp packs which had bad quality according to a lot of people. The white cement 3's and 4's satisfied most people with no cracking but the black cement 3's and 4's haven't satisfied most people with the paint chipping/cracking.

Thank goodness they came out true to the original...

I would have been pissed if that %*%%%+ nubuck pair dropped.

Thank goodness they came out true to the original...

I would have been pissed if that %*%%%+ nubuck pair dropped.

Things I regret selling my cdps for 2011 version. Ohhh well I'm gonna press fwd. Maybe when these rerelease the leather might be nubuck.

Things I regret selling my cdps for 2011 version. Ohhh well I'm gonna press fwd. Maybe when these rerelease the leather might be nubuck.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif

A lot of people wearing them?
I haven't seen anyone wearing them, although they did come out over a year ago.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif

A lot of people wearing them?
I haven't seen anyone wearing them, although they did come out over a year ago.

After that pic was posted, I decided to take a closer look at my CDP III's which I wore may 3-4 times. Same little hairline cracks. Can't tell unless looking at them very close, otherwise still look brand new. Just the way it is these days and like said above, just wear and enjoy your kicks

After that pic was posted, I decided to take a closer look at my CDP III's which I wore may 3-4 times. Same little hairline cracks. Can't tell unless looking at them very close, otherwise still look brand new. Just the way it is these days and like said above, just wear and enjoy your kicks

My pair looks really wide now after I've worn them a few times. They remind me of Vans
frown.gif
maybe I should have sized down smh

Back
Top Bottom