2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Sizes 8-9 up right now for retail...
nerd.gif

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-3-sneaker/136064010?color=Bla
thnx for the heads up..finally got to order a pair...I never thought I would be able to get them for retail.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by SaKuRaGi10

yup, received an email 3 hrs ago.  placed an order 1/2 an hr ago.  Copped a size 10.  only a limit of one per customer though. 
One of the reasons I purchased a gold club membership is for stuff like this, & now it's only for platinum members? $%$?!
Ridiculous.  The Platinum Club wasn't even around when I signed up for the Gold Club.  If anything people who signed up before they came up with these three levels (Silver, Gold, Platinum) should be grandfathered in somehow.  Thanks to a Gold Club restock I was able to cop the Playoff XIII's earlier in the year.  I've always given Eastbay the benefit of the doubt, but stuff like this and the alleged "exclusive Gold Club Member hotline" which isn't really all that exclusive is a little shady.  The free shipping and the 25% off coupon make it a good deal but now it's $40 to be a Platinum member?  BS.
Due to how limited the restock quantity was, we decided to limit them to Platinum members first.  Otherwise, I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

still sizes left for non platinum members if you call eastbay and order...Use number posted a page back and you're good to go!
1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010
They wouldn't let me order. First she says my size is available, then I tell her I'm a Gold member, then she says "oh, I gotta ask my manager". She comes back and tells me they're not available. LOL, I'll try again later.

Yessss, I got a different rep and he let me check out, no problem. You guys are awesome, thanks so much! My trio of 3s for 2011 is complete! Had to add in the gift box order for $3.99 so they can double box. $163.98 shipped.
Grats on your pair!

If I recall correctly these come double boxed automatically.  Mines were.  Better to be safe than sorry, though.  Don't wanna risk that plastic bag of death treatment.
When it comes to restocks, it is better to be safe than sorry with these and get the gift box. 

Originally Posted by N2hype

wats are my chances on the Eastbay restock being open to the Non-Loyalty Members
I was trying to find out when the restock would be open to everyone, but the personal with that information is out for the holidays and will not be back until next week.  I will try find out when I come back on Tuesday next week.  Otherwise, it would be a good idea to keep an eye on our selection of Jordan Retro 3 shoes at the following link:  http://bit.ly/vZw2lB

Originally Posted by 951guero

according to a rep
they sold out
We have not sold out yet, so I apologize for the wrong information you were given.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by SaKuRaGi10

yup, received an email 3 hrs ago.  placed an order 1/2 an hr ago.  Copped a size 10.  only a limit of one per customer though. 
One of the reasons I purchased a gold club membership is for stuff like this, & now it's only for platinum members? $%$?!
Ridiculous.  The Platinum Club wasn't even around when I signed up for the Gold Club.  If anything people who signed up before they came up with these three levels (Silver, Gold, Platinum) should be grandfathered in somehow.  Thanks to a Gold Club restock I was able to cop the Playoff XIII's earlier in the year.  I've always given Eastbay the benefit of the doubt, but stuff like this and the alleged "exclusive Gold Club Member hotline" which isn't really all that exclusive is a little shady.  The free shipping and the 25% off coupon make it a good deal but now it's $40 to be a Platinum member?  BS.
Due to how limited the restock quantity was, we decided to limit them to Platinum members first.  Otherwise, I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

still sizes left for non platinum members if you call eastbay and order...Use number posted a page back and you're good to go!
1-888-210-4709 
Product # is 36064010
They wouldn't let me order. First she says my size is available, then I tell her I'm a Gold member, then she says "oh, I gotta ask my manager". She comes back and tells me they're not available. LOL, I'll try again later.

Yessss, I got a different rep and he let me check out, no problem. You guys are awesome, thanks so much! My trio of 3s for 2011 is complete! Had to add in the gift box order for $3.99 so they can double box. $163.98 shipped.
Grats on your pair!

If I recall correctly these come double boxed automatically.  Mines were.  Better to be safe than sorry, though.  Don't wanna risk that plastic bag of death treatment.
When it comes to restocks, it is better to be safe than sorry with these and get the gift box. 

Originally Posted by N2hype

wats are my chances on the Eastbay restock being open to the Non-Loyalty Members
I was trying to find out when the restock would be open to everyone, but the personal with that information is out for the holidays and will not be back until next week.  I will try find out when I come back on Tuesday next week.  Otherwise, it would be a good idea to keep an eye on our selection of Jordan Retro 3 shoes at the following link:  http://bit.ly/vZw2lB

Originally Posted by 951guero

according to a rep
they sold out
We have not sold out yet, so I apologize for the wrong information you were given.

EastbayRep - Ray

Sad day when Eastbay has to resort to having customers pay for "memberships". Utterly ridiculous. Just gather up all your pairs, put a notice up on the home page, send out emails to all your subscribed customers, then place them up at midnight like you would a normal release. It's stuff like this that has made me take my business elsewhere when it comes to buying Jordans. If it wasn't enough that the quality on the shoes have went down and the price has shot up, but now I have to deal with sites charging a fee to give me first dibs and a "special hotline" on said shoes when a restock comes along. C'mon son.

Sad day when Eastbay has to resort to having customers pay for "memberships". Utterly ridiculous. Just gather up all your pairs, put a notice up on the home page, send out emails to all your subscribed customers, then place them up at midnight like you would a normal release. It's stuff like this that has made me take my business elsewhere when it comes to buying Jordans. If it wasn't enough that the quality on the shoes have went down and the price has shot up, but now I have to deal with sites charging a fee to give me first dibs and a "special hotline" on said shoes when a restock comes along. C'mon son.

These were the easiest pick up of 2011 for me. I walked up to finishline and got a pair. Then walked to a local moms and pops store and picked up another
happy.gif

These were the easiest pick up of 2011 for me. I walked up to finishline and got a pair. Then walked to a local moms and pops store and picked up another
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RV019

happy.gif

damn these were the hardest pick up for me all year.  I even got the concords x2 with no hassle.  But these were so hard to get in my area/online.  Ended up getting a pair from CT.

Originally Posted by RV019

happy.gif

damn these were the hardest pick up for me all year.  I even got the concords x2 with no hassle.  But these were so hard to get in my area/online.  Ended up getting a pair from CT.

Back
Top Bottom