2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^^how much time are you actually saving? There is always time to do it right. Every release we see someone receiving a wrong size pair. Let's go back to putting invoices = no confusion.

^^how much time are you actually saving? There is always time to do it right. Every release we see someone receiving a wrong size pair. Let's go back to putting invoices = no confusion.

SMH at big companies taking shortcuts like that.  
mad.gif

Just laziness, do the damn job the right way.

SMH at big companies taking shortcuts like that.  
mad.gif

Just laziness, do the damn job the right way.

i tried the magic eraser on the leather on both of my pairs last night and got rid of that ugly shine in about 3 or 4 tries. Now unto the midsoles tomorrow when i have some time. THANKS OPTIMUS FOR THE VIDEO

i tried the magic eraser on the leather on both of my pairs last night and got rid of that ugly shine in about 3 or 4 tries. Now unto the midsoles tomorrow when i have some time. THANKS OPTIMUS FOR THE VIDEO

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

^ Did I disappoint? Too bad.

Hard to post pic's when your on the move. No time for pics. It's called: a social life; you should try it.
Someone's mad and sensitive. 

^ Did I disappoint? Too bad.

Hard to post pic's when your on the move. No time for pics. It's called: a social life; you should try it.
Someone's mad and sensitive. 

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Easton Towne Center....Columbus, OH
-sf77
just missed these last night . by the time i got there they were out of my size 

any idea if another re-stock is scheduled ?

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Easton Towne Center....Columbus, OH
-sf77
just missed these last night . by the time i got there they were out of my size 

any idea if another re-stock is scheduled ?

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Good to hear -I want to do this with the White pair. Props for being brave enough to try it ...now someone else has tested the waters first, I'll give it a go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Good to hear -I want to do this with the White pair. Props for being brave enough to try it ...now someone else has tested the waters first, I'll give it a go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Since mine were a gift I have to wait until Christmas to wear mine, like a damn child
30t6p3b.gif

Is that your chick in your avy my dude? If so, good work my man

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Since mine were a gift I have to wait until Christmas to wear mine, like a damn child
30t6p3b.gif

Is that your chick in your avy my dude? If so, good work my man

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We are sorry to hear about you receiving the wrong size shoes. 
frown.gif
  We have received your private message, so we are replying to that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR EASTBAYREP:

Oh yeah, I forgot one minute detail...I didn't even receive a packing slip or a return shipping label with my order. Just two boxes...nothing in either one.
me too...I thought that was weird...always had a packing slip with my Eastbay orders too. 

Most customers that order launch shoes do not return them, so to save time, our Warehouse no longer includes the invoices in the package with the launch shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

The portion that i bolded there... are you guys reading the same thing i'm reading?

LOL at that logic. Really? Man, i can't even fathom that justification without wanting somebody
to hump my couch raw and stomp on it with dirty platform shoes after a meal of pancakes.

That's like going to a restaurant and not getting ice in your water cuz the waiter's reasoning was,

"Well, there's no ice in your cup because we have air conditioning turned on - so it's cool enough
in this venue. And... we figured it would just melt in the cup anyway. What's the point?"

Or buying a car in Arizona without windshield wipers cuz the salesman said,

"Well, it doesn't rain much here. And if it does, if you drive fast enough, you can dodge the rain or
wait 'til it evaporates."

Very nice Reigh. Good job.

Keep up the hotness, stud biscuit.

Umph!

Back
Top Bottom