2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

just thought i share with you this video of Shane McMahon from the wwf was wrestling with the jordan 3 blk/cememt grey with the nike on the back... this happend im guessing in 03 so yea.

they look nice on him too cant wait...

just thought i share with you this video of Shane McMahon from the wwf was wrestling with the jordan 3 blk/cememt grey with the nike on the back... this happend im guessing in 03 so yea.

they look nice on him too cant wait...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Yes, I do like to remind everyone what quality use to be with my same ol pics.  No I do not look forward to III's releasing anymore because they are butchered.  Don't know why I come in either, been so long I forgot my password.

Yeah man, you're set.  
laugh.gif

I wish I was able to buy multiples back then to keep deadstock, but I was going into Senior year of high school, so it was tough.  

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Yes, I do like to remind everyone what quality use to be with my same ol pics.  No I do not look forward to III's releasing anymore because they are butchered.  Don't know why I come in either, been so long I forgot my password.

Yeah man, you're set.  
laugh.gif

I wish I was able to buy multiples back then to keep deadstock, but I was going into Senior year of high school, so it was tough.  

these will be more popular than wc 3s for cw, but i think demand on these wont be that high since we just had the CDP

these will be more popular than wc 3s for cw, but i think demand on these wont be that high since we just had the CDP

need to double up on these when they release. will be my first black cement 3's. one of my fav shoes ever

need to double up on these when they release. will be my first black cement 3's. one of my fav shoes ever

the Pure$ 3 AND 4 both re retro'd twice in a fast pace, they should re retro the black cement 4 too.
cuz im not payin 250 for half a CDP package, i'd rather pay store retail for the one pair. thas jus me tho...

Make ya money JB, by any means necessary haahaa

the Pure$ 3 AND 4 both re retro'd twice in a fast pace, they should re retro the black cement 4 too.
cuz im not payin 250 for half a CDP package, i'd rather pay store retail for the one pair. thas jus me tho...

Make ya money JB, by any means necessary haahaa

Back
Top Bottom