2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

*sigh* was not able to try and cop in person... was hoping these may sit like the white/cements and even the true blues did, but these seem like they went FAST. cannot find online, and every store I've called is sold out

here you go homie
http://www.urbanindustry....m_campaign=jordan3_retro

This is why I love NT so much good looks homie... paid 186 total to get them shipped from the UK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no doubt.. I was able to cop three pairs, two from sns last week and one last night on ndc.. its only right we all get a chance to atleast get one.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

*sigh* was not able to try and cop in person... was hoping these may sit like the white/cements and even the true blues did, but these seem like they went FAST. cannot find online, and every store I've called is sold out

here you go homie
http://www.urbanindustry....m_campaign=jordan3_retro

This is why I love NT so much good looks homie... paid 186 total to get them shipped from the UK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no doubt.. I was able to cop three pairs, two from sns last week and one last night on ndc.. its only right we all get a chance to atleast get one.

Great sharing of info on this thread. I got my pair secured last week(thx boodega/sns) but it always makes me smile when I see fellow shoe heads helping each out.

NT in Las Vegas ships out if they still have stock left. I got my true blues on RD this way after missing out due to work. Total for tb 3 shipped from NT was $186 and change.- hope this helps:smile:

Good luck to those still hunting!!!

onto the concord fiasco!!!!

Great sharing of info on this thread. I got my pair secured last week(thx boodega/sns) but it always makes me smile when I see fellow shoe heads helping each out.

NT in Las Vegas ships out if they still have stock left. I got my true blues on RD this way after missing out due to work. Total for tb 3 shipped from NT was $186 and change.- hope this helps:smile:

Good luck to those still hunting!!!

onto the concord fiasco!!!!

damn i need a 9.5 and they're all out. i had no chance to cop last night and everyone ive called around here in the bay is sold out. 
frown.gif

damn i need a 9.5 and they're all out. i had no chance to cop last night and everyone ive called around here in the bay is sold out. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shammd

So I get in line for a 4:00 AM release at 3:00 AM, with about 20 people in front of me. I cue up the iPad and start watching a movie. After about 15 mins, this guy walks up, greets his friend, and hops in line... I shrug it off, but then two more guys hop in line with their friend. So I'm like oh hell no. So I don't get security or anything like that I wait patiently. [Fast forward] they begin selling the shoes and as we get closer I voice my frustrations to other people in the line loud enough for them to hear, they don't get out of line... Ok. Next the store manager starts yelling out sizes that are gone, one of the sizes was one that one of the guys wanted... He doesn't leave the line though, he proceeds to say that's cool, I'll get an 11, but he originally wanted a 12 well 11 is my size and there were still about 10 people ahead of us. So we get to the gate and it's these three guys and then four of us that they cut in line... I wait for the salesman to come and open the gate, as he does I say "These three dudes right here need to wait and/or get to the back of the line because they cut us..." the salesman agrees, they move to the side and I cop the last 11 they had...
sumwhere those dudes are callin u all kinds of rats and snitches...BUT sumwhere you're rockin the sneaks they want so in the end u win lol....on another note i lined up at Sneaker Villa in West Philly at 5:30 for 6am release and didnt expect to see that many dusty lookin ppl waitin for Jordans...i guess i over dressed by wearin the grey 14s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shammd

So I get in line for a 4:00 AM release at 3:00 AM, with about 20 people in front of me. I cue up the iPad and start watching a movie. After about 15 mins, this guy walks up, greets his friend, and hops in line... I shrug it off, but then two more guys hop in line with their friend. So I'm like oh hell no. So I don't get security or anything like that I wait patiently. [Fast forward] they begin selling the shoes and as we get closer I voice my frustrations to other people in the line loud enough for them to hear, they don't get out of line... Ok. Next the store manager starts yelling out sizes that are gone, one of the sizes was one that one of the guys wanted... He doesn't leave the line though, he proceeds to say that's cool, I'll get an 11, but he originally wanted a 12 well 11 is my size and there were still about 10 people ahead of us. So we get to the gate and it's these three guys and then four of us that they cut in line... I wait for the salesman to come and open the gate, as he does I say "These three dudes right here need to wait and/or get to the back of the line because they cut us..." the salesman agrees, they move to the side and I cop the last 11 they had...
sumwhere those dudes are callin u all kinds of rats and snitches...BUT sumwhere you're rockin the sneaks they want so in the end u win lol....on another note i lined up at Sneaker Villa in West Philly at 5:30 for 6am release and didnt expect to see that many dusty lookin ppl waitin for Jordans...i guess i over dressed by wearin the grey 14s
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^ Dang that's hard times fam...wish y'all woulda been able to get that Richard's stock up this morning...it's all cleaned out now though, last I saw they had a 12.5 up or a 14...
ohwell.gif

I forgot to go online last night like I usually do on Eastbay because of the family festivities....now I'm screwed cuz they're sold out everywhere around me.

Is there anywhere online with size 11?

I forgot to go online last night like I usually do on Eastbay because of the family festivities....now I'm screwed cuz they're sold out everywhere around me.

Is there anywhere online with size 11?

^^^^^^^^ Dang that's hard times fam...wish y'all woulda been able to get that Richard's stock up this morning...it's all cleaned out now though, last I saw they had a 12.5 up or a 14...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom