2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by primetime21

jordan brand is really blessing us
pimp.gif
Damn I've been gone to long.  So your blessed to get pleather shoes with paint that will crack and a gimmicky box for $150?
30t6p3b.gif

A blessing is being old.
laugh.gif

369695723.jpg

eek.gif
wow am I jealus.

these are beautiful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by primetime21

jordan brand is really blessing us
pimp.gif
Damn I've been gone to long.  So your blessed to get pleather shoes with paint that will crack and a gimmicky box for $150?
30t6p3b.gif

A blessing is being old.
laugh.gif

369695723.jpg

eek.gif
wow am I jealus.

these are beautiful
pimp.gif

pair on the right arrived today.
tongue.gif
top 3 favorite shoes of all time. had these in '88 courtesy of my father. love that dude.
pimp.gif

2wdc7ya.jpg

tongue.gif
top 3 favorite shoes of all time. had these in '88 courtesy of my father. love that dude.
pimp.gif

2wdc7ya.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

tongue.gif
pimp.gif

2wdc7ya.jpg

Man I'm jelly, and it makes me more jelly that, that's my size.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

tongue.gif
pimp.gif

2wdc7ya.jpg

Man I'm jelly, and it makes me more jelly that, that's my size.

Mine from 2001. It in the midst of self destructions.....just like my other collections.....

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

Mine from 2001. It in the midst of self destructions.....just like my other collections.....

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

laugh.gif
@ RL
not showing off, just celebrating the nostalgia of the shoe. that's what it's about for me. reliving the old days when it really meant something to have the new jordans. i remember that and it's part of what made them so special, which is partly why i got so heavy into this thing of ours in the 1st place. this shoe is THE most iconic jordan shoe of all imo. the mars commercials man. all that. that's what it's about. i was a youngin visiting some fam down in tennesse in '94 when these 1st retro'd. in '01 when they re-released i was in college living wiithout a care in the world. it's deep.
laugh.gif

@ Valmonte:
such a horrible site man. which is why i wear ALL mine.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ RL
not showing off, just celebrating the nostalgia of the shoe. that's what it's about for me. reliving the old days when it really meant something to have the new jordans. i remember that and it's part of what made them so special, which is partly why i got so heavy into this thing of ours in the 1st place. this shoe is THE most iconic jordan shoe of all imo. the mars commercials man. all that. that's what it's about. i was a youngin visiting some fam down in tennesse in '94 when these 1st retro'd. in '01 when they re-released i was in college living wiithout a care in the world. it's deep.
laugh.gif

@ Valmonte:
such a horrible site man. which is why i wear ALL mine.
pimp.gif

Just teasing charm, I love posting my pics in these threads... def one of my grails and I wish I had more.

Valmonte R.I.P- I'd rather wear and beat the *%%+ out of a pair of kicks than to let that happen

Just teasing charm, I love posting my pics in these threads... def one of my grails and I wish I had more.

Valmonte R.I.P- I'd rather wear and beat the *%%+ out of a pair of kicks than to let that happen

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..
I wore my size 13 CDP's well over 40 times and I don't have any cracking, paint chipping or any of that stuff people are talking about. The only think that I see is the standard creasing lines in the mid-sole, which happens to any athletic shoes. Sometimes I wonder if these people who are saying this actually have them or are they just following the crowd? I wear mine all of the time, because I don't want to UnDS my last pair of '01 Black/Cements.  I haven't experienced that and I'm 6'2, 225lbs and I wear a size 13. From my experience with my 17 yr old son and my other kids, big shoes normally crease  a lot easier the smaller sized shoes.

I have yet to see a post of the CDP's with paint chipping. If you're complaining...post picks of your '08 CDP's with cracked soles, because I have to see this myself. If you don't have them...well, we know what time it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Yo would yall trade a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs for CDP IIIs (worn once) and $60?

Them CDP's midsole cracks easyyy. I wouldn't waste my time with them, real talk. Just wait for the new ones to drop and see if they're made better..
I wore my size 13 CDP's well over 40 times and I don't have any cracking, paint chipping or any of that stuff people are talking about. The only think that I see is the standard creasing lines in the mid-sole, which happens to any athletic shoes. Sometimes I wonder if these people who are saying this actually have them or are they just following the crowd? I wear mine all of the time, because I don't want to UnDS my last pair of '01 Black/Cements.  I haven't experienced that and I'm 6'2, 225lbs and I wear a size 13. From my experience with my 17 yr old son and my other kids, big shoes normally crease  a lot easier the smaller sized shoes.

I have yet to see a post of the CDP's with paint chipping. If you're complaining...post picks of your '08 CDP's with cracked soles, because I have to see this myself. If you don't have them...well, we know what time it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Valmonte

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
What in the heck did you do to those while storing them? Mine aren't crumb cakes and nowhere near your shoes demise. Wow...really...what did you do? Saran Wrap, silicon pack or what?

Originally Posted by Valmonte

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
What in the heck did you do to those while storing them? Mine aren't crumb cakes and nowhere near your shoes demise. Wow...really...what did you do? Saran Wrap, silicon pack or what?

Back
Top Bottom