2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.

Originally Posted by shogun

So when are these going up on the online stores like footlocker/eastbay/footaction and finishline?  Am I going to have to wake up very early on Friday morning?
Some of you are saying they run small, should I go half a size up?

they go on sale at midnight at eastbay,fnl,footlocker,etc

as for how they run they run in my opinion they run big so i go a size down but everyone has different size feet so it depends

Originally Posted by shogun

So when are these going up on the online stores like footlocker/eastbay/footaction and finishline?  Am I going to have to wake up very early on Friday morning?
Some of you are saying they run small, should I go half a size up?

they go on sale at midnight at eastbay,fnl,footlocker,etc

as for how they run they run in my opinion they run big so i go a size down but everyone has different size feet so it depends

Originally Posted by mints

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.
Word? I had my heart set on a 12.5 seeing as how I was swimming in the 13 in white/cements.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Word? I had my heart set on a 12.5 seeing as how I was swimming in the 13 in white/cements.

Got the shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair from SNS. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Placed my order for 2 pairs on SNS on the 19th and got shipping confirmation this morning. I was getting worried...

Placed my order for 2 pairs on SNS on the 19th and got shipping confirmation this morning. I was getting worried...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

finally got my shipping confirmation from sns! now I relax .. happy thanks giving everyone.. good luck tonight to those who are going out to the stores stay save.

finally got my shipping confirmation from sns! now I relax .. happy thanks giving everyone.. good luck tonight to those who are going out to the stores stay save.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Getting a little worried now that im seeing a bunch of people are getting shipping emails from SNS when they ordered 3 days after I did. I used a coupon code for my order, did anyone that ordered with a coupon code get a shipping confirmation? If I dont get one by tonight im going to assume my order will get canceled because of the coupon. My bank isnt holding the funds anymore either but my acct with SNS still says "processing."

Coupons might be canceled. It was a mistake, and they might not honor the order. You should consider emailing their customer service and ask. They reply fairly quick.
nope i used the coupon for 2 pairs and my order went through and shipped just fine.. just be patient.
[table][tr][td][h3][h3]Order confirmation from Sneakersnstuff.com[/h3]
Hi XXXXX!

Your order is on its way to you. You should recieve the parcel in 2-8 work days. Check your profile at http://sneakersnstuff.com in order to track your parcel.

Your order will be delivered to, or to the service point closest to:

Parcel number: 797XXXXXXXXX
[table][tr][td]Web reference:[/td][td]36XXXX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order reference:[/td][td]21XXXX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery method:[/td][td]FedEx[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]2011-11-17 00:47:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]Parcel number:[/td][td]797XXXXXXXXX[/td][/tr][/table]
Your parcel contains the following items
[table][tr][td]Art. no.[/td][td]Description[/td][/tr][tr][td]L1006[/td][td]FedEx[/td][/tr][tr][td]102685-9[/td][td]Jordan Brand Air Jordan 3 Retro US 9[/td][/tr][tr][td]102685-9[/td][td]Jordan Brand Air Jordan 3 Retro US 9[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]15% voucher[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]15% voucher[/td][/tr][/table]
Best regards,
Customer Service
[/h3][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Getting a little worried now that im seeing a bunch of people are getting shipping emails from SNS when they ordered 3 days after I did. I used a coupon code for my order, did anyone that ordered with a coupon code get a shipping confirmation? If I dont get one by tonight im going to assume my order will get canceled because of the coupon. My bank isnt holding the funds anymore either but my acct with SNS still says "processing."

Coupons might be canceled. It was a mistake, and they might not honor the order. You should consider emailing their customer service and ask. They reply fairly quick.
nope i used the coupon for 2 pairs and my order went through and shipped just fine.. just be patient.
[table][tr][td][h3][h3]Order confirmation from Sneakersnstuff.com[/h3]
Hi XXXXX!

Your order is on its way to you. You should recieve the parcel in 2-8 work days. Check your profile at http://sneakersnstuff.com in order to track your parcel.

Your order will be delivered to, or to the service point closest to:

Parcel number: 797XXXXXXXXX
[table][tr][td]Web reference:[/td][td]36XXXX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order reference:[/td][td]21XXXX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery method:[/td][td]FedEx[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]2011-11-17 00:47:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]Parcel number:[/td][td]797XXXXXXXXX[/td][/tr][/table]
Your parcel contains the following items
[table][tr][td]Art. no.[/td][td]Description[/td][/tr][tr][td]L1006[/td][td]FedEx[/td][/tr][tr][td]102685-9[/td][td]Jordan Brand Air Jordan 3 Retro US 9[/td][/tr][tr][td]102685-9[/td][td]Jordan Brand Air Jordan 3 Retro US 9[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]15% voucher[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]15% voucher[/td][/tr][/table]
Best regards,
Customer Service
[/h3][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Edit: Yes that is correct. London is 6 hours ahead during daylight savings time and 5 hours when it isn't, I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Yes that is correct. London is 6 hours ahead during daylight savings time and 5 hours when it isn't, I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

when and what time is the EXACT release time/date? did the eastbay rep confirm yet? i'm going to try online.
They will be available for sale are 11 PM CST/Midnight EST tonight.  You can find them at the following link with a countdown timer to the launch tonight:  http://bit.ly/vZw2lB

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Eastbay Ray do you guys have TONS of shoes on hand ?
We do have a lot available, but there is a lot of interest in these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

when and what time is the EXACT release time/date? did the eastbay rep confirm yet? i'm going to try online.
They will be available for sale are 11 PM CST/Midnight EST tonight.  You can find them at the following link with a countdown timer to the launch tonight:  http://bit.ly/vZw2lB

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Eastbay Ray do you guys have TONS of shoes on hand ?
We do have a lot available, but there is a lot of interest in these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom