2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by oz23

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Can  you please elaborate more in regards to the address or phone number.
Thanks.
Google slausons swap meet
Thanks I appreciate the help, I'll check them out.
Wow you really didnt know what I meant when I said Slausons? Anyway thats where i used to go to get my Jay's early in my Navy days. 

Can  you please elaborate more in regards to the address or phone number.
Thanks.
Wow you really didnt know what I meant when I said Slausons? Anyway thats where i used to go to get my Jay's early in my Navy days. 

Nope never being there, I may go this afternoon to see whats up, any shop specifically that u remember may sell them.
Thanks. 

Nope never being there, I may go this afternoon to see whats up, any shop specifically that u remember may sell them.
Thanks. 

Thank you for the SNS hookup. Nice to get another one of these out of the way before release date
pimp.gif

Thank you for the SNS hookup. Nice to get another one of these out of the way before release date
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

Yea hopefully it takes no more than a week for them to arrive. and hopefully its shipped Friday as advertised so they can be on there way over the pond.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

Yea hopefully it takes no more than a week for them to arrive. and hopefully its shipped Friday as advertised so they can be on there way over the pond.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

Item Size Price Quantity Total
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11.5 £104.00 1 £104.00
Delivery £0.00
Discount £20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received. Order Total £83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I'm not referring to anything remotely secksual when i say...

"nice snatch!!"

Umph. Lucky babes.

It was a joke bro. Check a few pages back and you'll get it. My pairs will be copped on RD.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

Item Size Price Quantity Total
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11.5 £104.00 1 £104.00
Delivery £0.00
Discount £20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received. Order Total £83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I'm not referring to anything remotely secksual when i say...

"nice snatch!!"

Umph. Lucky babes.

It was a joke bro. Check a few pages back and you'll get it. My pairs will be copped on RD.

Preordered my pair, just got to go in after work Friday, and get out. There clean, the mold looks different from the white cements and compared to a lot of early releases.

Preordered my pair, just got to go in after work Friday, and get out. There clean, the mold looks different from the white cements and compared to a lot of early releases.

WIZ wearin these in the "5 o'clock" music vid...sorry if someone already posted pics i havent been in this thread much

WIZ wearin these in the "5 o'clock" music vid...sorry if someone already posted pics i havent been in this thread much

did you guys see the link on SNS that says like us on facebook to get 20% off? i havent checked every page but seen you guys buying from there.

anyone think they will get all other releases as well?

did you guys see the link on SNS that says like us on facebook to get 20% off? i havent checked every page but seen you guys buying from there.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the fb code doesn't work on Jordans. I tired it, but they get a lot of other releases. I ordered some white cement 3's,wolf grey 5's and some bulls 13's along with other kicks and clothing from them before.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the fb code doesn't work on Jordans. I tired it, but they get a lot of other releases. I ordered some white cement 3's,wolf grey 5's and some bulls 13's along with other kicks and clothing from them before.

Back
Top Bottom