2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by j4ck

^ no *$#! sherlock, welcome to the club

roll.gif
roll.gif
funny! All been feeling the same way for 10 years

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by rocyaice

23Penny.com can't be legit with those prices can it? Can't be......

23Penny.com is actually owned by someone on here, forgot who though.  People were making fun of him when he started his site and only had like 3 shoes up for sale 
tired.gif
Whoever made 23penny.com came up now. Hard work pays off I suppose

23Penny.com is actually owned by someone on here, forgot who though.  People were making fun of him when he started his site and only had like 3 shoes up for sale 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LoweKeySole

tired.gif

Zyr12 is the owner of the site. He even posted on the last page. Can't wait to get my pair on Tuesday.
pimp.gif

tired.gif

Zyr12 is the owner of the site. He even posted on the last page. Can't wait to get my pair on Tuesday.
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Dude is perfect legit.

tired.gif
Dude is perfect legit.

Originally Posted by jecca650

I'll pick mine up RD. IMO none of these early sellers can be trusted now.

Wait, so the whole Grey Market, authentic product thing is true, and these sites are selling legit shoes?
nerd.gif

Wait, so the whole Grey Market, authentic product thing is true, and these sites are selling legit shoes?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I read his post wrong, don't trust them just wait till the RD the market is already flooded with too many fakes to be comfortable buying something so early and from overseas.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I read his post wrong, don't trust them just wait till the RD the market is already flooded with too many fakes to be comfortable buying something so early and from overseas.

so everybody saying that all the III's are fake thats early release??? i would like to buy a pair early but if thats the case i will wait till Black Friday.

so everybody saying that all the III's are fake thats early release??? i would like to buy a pair early but if thats the case i will wait till Black Friday.

Originally Posted by aj456

not loving the shiny leather on these , looks like they put shoe polish on them or something.. kinda regret selling my cdp 3 now:/

Not only the shiny smooth leather is annoying. The glossy heel paint makes it lookLike patent. If jb has not make itThat glossy on this years white/xementsAnd trueblues, why now?That really sucks.

Originally Posted by aj456

not loving the shiny leather on these , looks like they put shoe polish on them or something.. kinda regret selling my cdp 3 now:/

Not only the shiny smooth leather is annoying. The glossy heel paint makes it lookLike patent. If jb has not make itThat glossy on this years white/xementsAnd trueblues, why now?That really sucks.

I remember when Zyr12 asked people to make him a banner for 23penny
laugh.gif

Congrats to dude having a successful site. I passed on the Flints last black friday, but these will be had

I remember when Zyr12 asked people to make him a banner for 23penny
laugh.gif

Congrats to dude having a successful site. I passed on the Flints last black friday, but these will be had

Back
Top Bottom