2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by aypi

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I ordered these from Footalog on Thursday. Haven't got any emails about a tracking number or anything just yet. I know it's only been about 3 business days, but damn.
laugh.gif

I ordered mine thursday too and i got my tracking number yesterday.

FYI    I've dealt with Footalog before they take a long time to shipp   I ordered my early SJ  release from them before and took about 3 weeks to ship
thanks for the heads up. my tracking said the shoes left hong kong today the 14th.so i guess it really depends now on canada customs on how long they will hold the package.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by aypi

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I ordered these from Footalog on Thursday. Haven't got any emails about a tracking number or anything just yet. I know it's only been about 3 business days, but damn.
laugh.gif

I ordered mine thursday too and i got my tracking number yesterday.

FYI    I've dealt with Footalog before they take a long time to shipp   I ordered my early SJ  release from them before and took about 3 weeks to ship
thanks for the heads up. my tracking said the shoes left hong kong today the 14th.so i guess it really depends now on canada customs on how long they will hold the package.

just got my tracking number from vmvinc for my pair

also dude told me the black/cements dont come with a hang tag but give me a extra one from the white/cements

if i get this in a good amount of time as well as the ray allen 13's and the 3 and the 13's are in prefect condition i am going to rep vmvinc on here

i also got them at a great price since i had past experience in the early release business and in this so called "shoe game"

just got my tracking number from vmvinc for my pair

also dude told me the black/cements dont come with a hang tag but give me a extra one from the white/cements

if i get this in a good amount of time as well as the ray allen 13's and the 3 and the 13's are in prefect condition i am going to rep vmvinc on here

i also got them at a great price since i had past experience in the early release business and in this so called "shoe game"

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

How does slamdunkspace have so many pairs of some shoes? 167 pairs of Flints? Wow.

not too many people know about his site, i bought my Flints from him and they were perfect. i love em
laugh.gif

How does slamdunkspace have so many pairs of some shoes? 167 pairs of Flints? Wow.

not too many people know about his site, i bought my Flints from him and they were perfect. i love em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
Have you bought anything else from them? You seem happy with the quality of the Flints. Just want to see what else youve bought and the quality of others

laugh.gif
Have you bought anything else from them? You seem happy with the quality of the Flints. Just want to see what else youve bought and the quality of others

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
bought the Playoff XIII, Space Jams, and Cool Greys. all excellent IMO.

shipping on site is expensive but if you email him prior he might give you less shipping price. not 100% sure but its worth a try.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
bought the Playoff XIII, Space Jams, and Cool Greys. all excellent IMO.

shipping on site is expensive but if you email him prior he might give you less shipping price. not 100% sure but its worth a try.

^^^^ 
Thanks Zyzz. See a couple of kicks worth buying like the Anniversary XIs, but the shipping for 2 kicks is 50 bucks. a bit steep. Thanks. How long it took on average for your shipment to arrive?? Thanks

^^^^ 
Thanks Zyzz. See a couple of kicks worth buying like the Anniversary XIs, but the shipping for 2 kicks is 50 bucks. a bit steep. Thanks. How long it took on average for your shipment to arrive?? Thanks

from the day it ships, less than a week. he sends EMS so it arrives pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom