:::2011-2012 Houston Texans Fans Thread:::

“I wanted something sleek, that looked like I was running fast. I had to confirm with (former Texans WR) Glenn Martinez that
I could take over 17.

laugh.gif
Just had to post this cause it's just hilarious
andre-johnson-reed-doughty-2010-9-19-19-40-9.jpg

It's bout to be gametime my dudes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should be a could one, but it could also be one where the Texans just dominate.

Yea, I was thinking the same, up until dude missed the field goal. But I do think the Texans need to put up two quick TDs,
cause I hate how they are letting the Dolphins hang around.

hope some halftime adjustments will make this win look a bit better, texans are playing sloppy on a few plays

I don't know what's goin on, Marshall made Jason Allen his ^@%#* on 2 different plays, and know we basically go 3 & out.
We gotta make some plays on defense now.

glasses.gif
Yes! Started off with Manning steamrolling a dude on a kickoff, Tate running over a dude, and Andre having all the time
in the world to catch

Always happy to get a win, but I felt like they really underperformed. They should've blown Miami out.
Next week is huge game to see just exactly where this team is. We all knew these first two games should be wins, but I want to see where they stack up against good competition.

Well the Texans have something to work on this week, and that's sustaining their offense and finishing in the redzone. We can't be
putting up 3s against the Saints come Sunday. The defense made some big plays, though the secondary got tested, especially with
Brandon Marshall punking out Jason Allen on 2 plays, including a TD. Hopefully whatever happened to J-Joseph gets healed up going
into next week, and same with Foster. We probably should have just held Foster out of this game too.

The Texans better come with their A game next week.....i didnt like their performance today....

if they play the same way against the saints, theyll get smashed. run defense looked awful, and the saints offense looks like its clicking on all cylinders

Last edited:
^ Yo you got banned? 
laugh.gif

And we're soft up the middle. For years I've wanted some big guys on the interior line, 320-350 type dudes. I'd love to have someone in the mold of B.J. Raji.
I think they'll have to outscore N.O., and let's face it N.O. db's aren't exactly great. Chicago just didn't have the weapons to exploit them.

The Texans worked out six free agents on Tuesday, including defensive end Vernon Gholston, a former first-round draft choice. chron

Originally Posted by blackxme

^ Yo you got banned? 
laugh.gif

And we're soft up the middle. For years I've wanted some big guys on the interior line, 320-350 type dudes. I'd love to have someone in the mold of B.J. Raji.
I think they'll have to outscore N.O., and let's face it N.O. db's aren't exactly great. Chicago just didn't have the weapons to exploit them.

not permanently, im doing a 2 week bid
laugh.gif

i made this account back in 09 i think. the first 2 days i completely forgot about this SN. i was lurking and couldn't post. felt batman. and then when i realized i still had this SN, it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom