2010 - two door Range Rover --- got from Tyrese Twitter page

I remember seeing a concept for a 2-door SUV (Range Rover-looking) a few years ago, but it had a more unique name. This looks more like a custom RRover Sport.I think West Coast Customs made something like this for a customer--saw it on some TV show.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I remember seeing a concept for a 2-door SUV (Range Rover-looking) a few years ago, but it had a more unique name. This looks more like a custom RRover Sport. I think West Coast Customs made something like this for a customer--saw it on some TV show.
I recall that too....I think it was for a Prince in the Middle East, joint was Orangeand was wider than a muth....such a sexy vehicle

Originally Posted by TD The God

I remember seeing a concept for a 2-door SUV (Range Rover-looking) a few years ago, but it had a more unique name. This looks more like a custom RRover Sport. I think West Coast Customs made something like this for a customer--saw it on some TV show.
I recall that too....I think it was for a Prince in the Middle East, joint was Orange and was wider than a muth....such a sexy vehicle
range rover stormer i think

hmmm looks pretty dope i think i would if i had the funds to just blow around like that
pimp.gif
!!!!

laugh.gif
It reminds me of the episode where West Coast turned an S550 into a 2 door. They already have a 2 door S550, it's called a CL550.

I think that is super sick! Now, with concept companies producing cars like this, do they hope to present it to the manufacturer and get it produced? Or is itsomething the 3rd party concept company is hired to do through the manufacturer to show the potential of the cars they produce?

Yeah, that was it. Range Rover Stormer concept:

range_stormer_2.jpg

stormer_02.jpg

WCC:
The two-door Range Rovers being custom built by WCC have been quite popular, with rumors of six more orders currently.

0804mt_06_z+west_coast_customs_tour+two_door_range_rover.jpg

1443468449_62d5a8cdd1.jpg

That S550 Coupe... actually looks kind of cool, though.

auto-show-photos.asp

auto-show-photos.asp

what is that concept?

looks like it could be a biggiecooper or something. or even a big chevy blazer extreme.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

2 door SUV? I never got this? Wack
Yeah. I like the looks and all, but if it's an SUV and it doesn't have 4 doors then I'd never get it.

Back
Top Bottom