2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that was one of the cleanest luckiest punches ever

Paul was so careless. he was wilding like he was fightin in da club

holy @+%++@% #@+%...son went to sleep

This @!%$@ Paul walked right into that #@+% Fighting again like he a smaller man.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn I'm torn. Props to Sergio though...he is the most feared now.

Paul Williams carelessness caught up to him tonight. Dude abandons the jab far too soon but I'm Glad Sergio won though.

I felt the worst chill watching Paul go down. I'm glad that he looks and seems to be OK.

Al Haymon cannot be happy right now.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

my stream cut out while kellerman was questioning paul, what'd he say?

Kellerman: What happened?
Punisher: He caught me with a good punch that I didn't see coming.
Kellerman: .....We'll see you again I'm sure.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

time to remove punisher out his name. the dude is overrated
Why is it, no matter the sport, you're always the first to talk about ____ is "overrated" or has been "exposed" after a loss? Do you get a chubby when those thoughts creep in? @$%#@ you corny for that.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by tim teufel

time to remove punisher out his name. the dude is overrated
Why is it, no matter the sport, you're always the first to talk about ____ is "overrated" or has been "exposed" after a loss? Do you get a chubby when those thoughts creep in? @$%#@ you corny for that.
you mirin? not like im lying the dude is overrated.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

So, I'll ask y'all what Max Kellerman asked Sergio...Where does Martinez go from here?
 Pacquiao & Mayweather both better be out of the answer is all I know. Don't want it with dude.

I don't know about Martinez going up to 168. At 160, who's left? A Pavlik rematch/Paul 3rd fight? I think he can get dudes like Vanes, Cotto, Pirog or Angulo come up to 157 or 158 to fight for his belt.

roll.gif
I'm dying at them saying in the preview for next week "Andre Berto is setting the welterweight ranks ablaze."

Back
Top Bottom