2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people ordering from online stores....are you guys shipping it directly to them?

I should have.  I bought a coffee table book for my guy.  It came today, and it weighs god damn 8.5 lbs.  This is going to kill me shipping to the west coast
mad.gif

don't they have that "if it fits in the box, we'll ship it for a set price" deal?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people ordering from online stores....are you guys shipping it directly to them?

I should have.  I bought a coffee table book for my guy.  It came today, and it weighs god damn 8.5 lbs.  This is going to kill me shipping to the west coast
mad.gif

don't they have that "if it fits in the box, we'll ship it for a set price" deal?

If i wasnt so busy this year i'd start another first 30 Nters giveaway like i did last year lol but this sounds like mad fun too bad i missed out
frown.gif

If i wasnt so busy this year i'd start another first 30 Nters giveaway like i did last year lol but this sounds like mad fun too bad i missed out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Just got mine in the mail.

Thanks Dunkairs!!

Will be getting a frame for it later on this week.

25u09sp.jpg

pimp.gif
no prob dude. hope you enjoy it. shipping was pretty fast to.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Just got mine in the mail.

Thanks Dunkairs!!

Will be getting a frame for it later on this week.

25u09sp.jpg

pimp.gif
no prob dude. hope you enjoy it. shipping was pretty fast to.

Nikeskywalker, I shipped today, you'll have it by tomorrow.
I included a letter with a official NT letterhead so you'll be sure it's legit.

Nikeskywalker, I shipped today, you'll have it by tomorrow.
I included a letter with a official NT letterhead so you'll be sure it's legit.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Thank You, will be put to good use on my annual trips to DR.
salesxmas%20%282%20of%2049%29.JPG

salesxmas%20%283%20of%2049%29.JPG
Your welcome... I hope the colorway isn't too "hey look at me" but I figure it would be a nice casual wear with jeans from time to time...  I wanted to include some"hawaii" stuff but I actually got married last weekend so things have been hectic for me... Merry Xmas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Thank You, will be put to good use on my annual trips to DR.
salesxmas%20%282%20of%2049%29.JPG

salesxmas%20%283%20of%2049%29.JPG
Your welcome... I hope the colorway isn't too "hey look at me" but I figure it would be a nice casual wear with jeans from time to time...  I wanted to include some"hawaii" stuff but I actually got married last weekend so things have been hectic for me... Merry Xmas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom