2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

Wow this is pretty awesome, props to everyone who participated..Wish I knew about this earlier  

Post the gifts up if you receive them. I wanna see what everybody got. Thanks to CincoSeisDos for putting this together. I'll definitely do it again next year. Just a suggestion for next year. How about having 2 list? One for same amount as this year and another for "ballers", $ amount TBD. I'll be on the ballers list.
glasses.gif

Post the gifts up if you receive them. I wanna see what everybody got. Thanks to CincoSeisDos for putting this together. I'll definitely do it again next year. Just a suggestion for next year. How about having 2 list? One for same amount as this year and another for "ballers", $ amount TBD. I'll be on the ballers list.
glasses.gif

My gift for my elf is arriving Wednesday, so my gift will be shipped Thursday. Think it's they should really like it based on the info they provided.

My gift for my elf is arriving Wednesday, so my gift will be shipped Thursday. Think it's they should really like it based on the info they provided.

If my Santa hasn't purchased anything yet, I would be very happy if you decided to use the $25-$40 to donate to your local animal shelter or ASPCA.

And if you already did buy a gift, I'll be very happy to receive it
smile.gif

If my Santa hasn't purchased anything yet, I would be very happy if you decided to use the $25-$40 to donate to your local animal shelter or ASPCA.

And if you already did buy a gift, I'll be very happy to receive it
smile.gif

I mailed mine out today, but forgot to put the lettter i typed up in the package. Now my elf won't know who its from. TOTAL FAIL!!!!!

I mailed mine out today, but forgot to put the lettter i typed up in the package. Now my elf won't know who its from. TOTAL FAIL!!!!!

It's perfectly fine. It's a smart thing to do if you ordered online. I think my elf did that. Make sure it's mark as a gift so the price doesn't show.

It's perfectly fine. It's a smart thing to do if you ordered online. I think my elf did that. Make sure it's mark as a gift so the price doesn't show.

I was expecting a package today. When it arrived I found it odd that I got two. I figure they put it in separate boxes since I had a big order. I opened the one that was heavy and it had all the stuff that I ordered. I open the lighter box and I see this bag with a Nike tag. I didn't order this. And I knew it was another gift that my santa had picked out for me. I was happy if I got just the shirt but getting what I wanted made me even happier. Thanks again ohdannyboy!!!!!!

I was expecting a package today. When it arrived I found it odd that I got two. I figure they put it in separate boxes since I had a big order. I opened the one that was heavy and it had all the stuff that I ordered. I open the lighter box and I see this bag with a Nike tag. I didn't order this. And I knew it was another gift that my santa had picked out for me. I was happy if I got just the shirt but getting what I wanted made me even happier. Thanks again ohdannyboy!!!!!!

should be shipping out my gift to my dude wednesday. i'll bite the bullet and pay the shipping fees. that MFer better enjoy it.

should be shipping out my gift to my dude wednesday. i'll bite the bullet and pay the shipping fees. that MFer better enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom