2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

All e-mails sent, we're up to 51 52 at the moment.

Maybe 12 or so have replied.

IF you haven't received an e-mail, please send me your addy again. Whoever got in contact with me so far should have the questionnaire in their mailbox, thanks.

Reply sent back.
smile.gif

58 sent so far, 19 have been returned.

I don't remember how many we had sign up last year but i'd imagine we're up there as far as initial numbers are concerned.

If you're PMing me don't forget to include your e-mail address.

58 sent so far, 19 have been returned.

I don't remember how many we had sign up last year but i'd imagine we're up there as far as initial numbers are concerned.

If you're PMing me don't forget to include your e-mail address.

I am in!!! I think its a great idea. I don't think people really realize how awesome of a feeling it is to receive a gift from someone you don't know. It is indescribable. The fact that someone you hardly or don't know at all is willing to send you a gift really just shows some serious love on a human being to human being level. And you might be suprised at how good it can make you feel for sharing that love with someone you don't know.

BTW, I was wondering if someone could post some of the gifts that were given out last year. I just kinda want to see what kind of gifts were given and maybe get a few ideas/plan on what to get. Thanks!

I am in!!! I think its a great idea. I don't think people really realize how awesome of a feeling it is to receive a gift from someone you don't know. It is indescribable. The fact that someone you hardly or don't know at all is willing to send you a gift really just shows some serious love on a human being to human being level. And you might be suprised at how good it can make you feel for sharing that love with someone you don't know.

BTW, I was wondering if someone could post some of the gifts that were given out last year. I just kinda want to see what kind of gifts were given and maybe get a few ideas/plan on what to get. Thanks!

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

http://niketalk.com/topic/208437

I don't remember seeing you PM me your e-mail, but if you haven't please do so.

62 invites sent, 22 received

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

http://niketalk.com/topic/208437

I don't remember seeing you PM me your e-mail, but if you haven't please do so.

62 invites sent, 22 received

Back
Top Bottom