2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

Is it to early to mail out the gift to my elf? It is all ready to go i just gotta bring it to post office. Should i do it or make them wait?

Is it to early to mail out the gift to my elf? It is all ready to go i just gotta bring it to post office. Should i do it or make them wait?

word, i just seen this thread! i saw the one last year and wanted to chime in...you should make a "late thread" for the rest of us cinco! lol

word, i just seen this thread! i saw the one last year and wanted to chime in...you should make a "late thread" for the rest of us cinco! lol

Bump
nerd.gif

The gift I picked out arrived yesterday but I'm gonna buy one more in a few days and imma send it out first week of December. No procrastination here.

The gift I picked out arrived yesterday but I'm gonna buy one more in a few days and imma send it out first week of December. No procrastination here.

Been busy, but I should send out the gift towards the end of this week or early next week.

Been busy, but I should send out the gift towards the end of this week or early next week.

Yeah I been slouchin, need 2 get my dude his stuff...

Whoever got me DUKE OR NY TEAMS (OTHER THAN METS) would be appreciated!

Yeah I been slouchin, need 2 get my dude his stuff...

Whoever got me DUKE OR NY TEAMS (OTHER THAN METS) would be appreciated!

Going to buy stuff tomorrow and wednesday it just makes me hesitant because my recipient hasn't posted in quite some time. Were the santas/elfs paired or completely random?

Oh and I'm posting from my account that got reinstated thats why my name isnt on the list.

Going to buy stuff tomorrow and wednesday it just makes me hesitant because my recipient hasn't posted in quite some time. Were the santas/elfs paired or completely random?

Oh and I'm posting from my account that got reinstated thats why my name isnt on the list.

Back
Top Bottom