2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

Bump!

I have a feelin my Santa won't come thru for me, but it's all about giving right? Anyways I'm sure my person will like their gift...

Bump!

I have a feelin my Santa won't come thru for me, but it's all about giving right? Anyways I'm sure my person will like their gift...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn, too late for me?
PM me your e-mail addy. As long as you turn in by Friday at midnight, or anytime after that I get to edit this thread announcing the sign ups are closed, everyone's invited.
Sent you two by an accident, had a baby on my lap and he hit the send button, the forwarded one is the complete one.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Right on thanks for letting me know, I saw two but didn't get to reply asking you which was the good one.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn, too late for me?
PM me your e-mail addy. As long as you turn in by Friday at midnight, or anytime after that I get to edit this thread announcing the sign ups are closed, everyone's invited.
Sent you two by an accident, had a baby on my lap and he hit the send button, the forwarded one is the complete one.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Right on thanks for letting me know, I saw two but didn't get to reply asking you which was the good one.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

questionare returned... Im set.

I feel like exposing my bum *%% santa from last year, never came thru, he even got my package

questionare returned... Im set.

I feel like exposing my bum *%% santa from last year, never came thru, he even got my package

Just checking in to make sure you got questionare back.

Thanks for organizing this, it should be a lot of fun.

Just checking in to make sure you got questionare back.

Thanks for organizing this, it should be a lot of fun.

Mamba I think I saw your username in a reply. Put it this way, when I announce that i've sent out the elves, if you don't get one then we'll sort it out but as far as I know i'm getting them just fine.

Jehims I keep the numbers updated as each one gets sent out/returned up at the top
smile.gif

Mamba I think I saw your username in a reply. Put it this way, when I announce that i've sent out the elves, if you don't get one then we'll sort it out but as far as I know i'm getting them just fine.

Jehims I keep the numbers updated as each one gets sent out/returned up at the top
smile.gif

i think when it gets to 60, we should cap it and start giving people out their secret santas

i think when it gets to 60, we should cap it and start giving people out their secret santas

Back
Top Bottom