2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

i wonder how limited they were back in the day.
i was gonna cop on super sale but they disappeared.
the caramel colored duncans sat around forever. went as low as 50 i think.
the brown duncans kinda sold ok.

these just vanished.

these just vanished.

OH MY GOD! I swear Nike gets their new colorways from websites that sells fakes. Why would these even get sampled?!

OH MY GOD! I swear Nike gets their new colorways from websites that sells fakes. Why would these even get sampled?!

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

clueless rant?

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

clueless rant?

3727364120071201224438671_000_640.jpg

They look better in this pic, but still no go. Hopefully, they reach outlets if they do release.

^^ the pic is dope, even the sole looks better....  quality looks good also, but thats an old pic

^^ the pic is dope, even the sole looks better....  quality looks good also, but thats an old pic

These aren't happening. If you read the article, there's not source to the info, somebody just saw the sample and assumed it was a future release when this was a sample from a few years back like everybody was saying. It would make no sense to drop these and STILL not drop metallic red foam 1's, royal foam pros, or VOLTAGE FOAM PROS.

These aren't happening. If you read the article, there's not source to the info, somebody just saw the sample and assumed it was a future release when this was a sample from a few years back like everybody was saying. It would make no sense to drop these and STILL not drop metallic red foam 1's, royal foam pros, or VOLTAGE FOAM PROS.

Originally Posted by handullz

foams are gonna be the new Jordan 1s...

indeed, it is getting ridiculous... compromising the idea of foams being so limited and costing as much as they do

Originally Posted by handullz

foams are gonna be the new Jordan 1s...

indeed, it is getting ridiculous... compromising the idea of foams being so limited and costing as much as they do

Originally Posted by bigj505

these just vanished.

This is Exactly how I remembered this release. I saw these at an urban account then about a month later they were nowhere to be found...I thought it was an accident or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

these just vanished.

This is Exactly how I remembered this release. I saw these at an urban account then about a month later they were nowhere to be found...I thought it was an accident or something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom