2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

10 Minute Clock Per Pick In Rd. 1

7 Minute Clock Per Pick In Rd. 2

5 Minute Clock Per Pick In Rds. 3-7

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Nothing like that feeling when your team trades up, cant wait.........

That was terrible trade for the Browns. They should have got more picks

Originally Posted by h3at23

http://www.youtube.com/v/3Xq9_n7Vhzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/3Xq9_n7Vhzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Nothing like that feeling when your team trades up, cant wait.........

That was terrible trade for the Browns. They should have got more picks
Yeah it was, I was so happy we didn't have to give up two firsts.
pimp.gif

I never liked the fact that these players get so much salary.........

this is what demolishes franchises and sets them back years.....

you have so much money tied up into one player thats never even played a down.... #%!% is mind boggling...

Originally Posted by air max 87

I never liked the fact that these players get so much salary.........

this is what demolishes franchises and sets them back years.....

you have so much money tied up into one player thats never even played a down.... #%!% is mind boggling...

Yeah I think their going to have slot salaries like the NBA next year right? But I think its kind of worth it. The rams are paying that much money for a potential franchise QB who could by himself if he turns out how they think he will if they pick him, change their fortunes from the crap they've been for the past several years. One of the main negatives if teams not being able to trade up for the price of the slot and the premium picks needed to move up. Even for a guy like Jake Locker next year whos supposed to be the best QB prospect since manning, it would be tough for a bad team to give up so many picks to move up and pay him that money.

dont believe that line of crap the owners sell.
NFL contracts arent worth the paper their written on.... Rookie contracts dont hamstring franchises.
Its funny that the old head veterans hate on the rookie deals , as if the cut in rookie pay is gonna somehow get transfered into their salaries. HA! If the owners pay Rookies less, theyre just gonna pocket that money,
as if an owner is gonna say, you know what, we cut 5 million off our rookie salaries, lets go pay this 10 yr vet Tight Guard this surplus money
*%!*#! dummies

^ I'm sure a veteran who has made in the league 10 years has a reason to gripe. Some of the rookies end up being worth the money, but the majority don't.

I don't think they all necessarily assume the money would go to them. It's the fact that they haven't played on snap in the NFL and the majority won't last any longer than the initial years of the original contract that probably gets the vets riled up. Rightfully so in my opinion.

Did the schedules come out already? I sense that unfortunately, we will have alot of primetime games and after last season, I prefer 0 prime games
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
(and besides, the wait is grueling!)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Did the schedules come out already? I sense that unfortunately, we will have alot of primetime games and after last season, I prefer 0 prime games
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
(and besides, the wait is grueling!)

Today @ 7 PM Est on NFLN & ESPN

Jump up. Move down. Stay put.
The questions facing teams in this week’s draft are compounded by the switchto a three-day schedule, beginning Thursday in prime time. That leaves more time— perhaps too much time—to consider trades. Further confusing the situation:2010 is the best overall draft class in years.

“From the bottom of the first round into like the fourth round, maybe eveninto the fifth round, there are going to be a lot of good football players,

5. Okung isn’t a franchise left tackle
Teams like Oklahoma State’s Russell Okung, but he’s not a nasty mauler with great upper body strength. And he’s not consistent. When teams describe him in relation to other offensive tackles, he always comes in a clear notch below the Cleveland BrownsJoe Thomas(notes), and some think he won’t even be a left tackle in the NFL. Not exactly what you want to hear if you’re drafting in the top five and want a Pro Bowl anchor on the left side.

Said one personnel man, “Okung is the consummate pro and a good soul, but ultimately that guy would be nice around 15 through 19. When you’re talking about the single digits [with Okung], people are concerned about that.

Skins i think are in a good position..... with this bein a deep draft and theres alot of OL in the first round.... trade down, the 4th spot is great spot to be actually with Bradford, Suh, Mccoy and gone..... Someone might want Berry, and OL, etc.....

trade down....
nerd.gif

[h1]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/michigan_graham_to_gang_green_no_6NVanx6J8b9GRB9UPHmXZJ[/h1]
[h1]Michigan’s Graham to Jets: I’m no Gholston
[/h1]
By MARK CANNIZZARO

Last Updated: 10:17 AM, April 20, 2010

Posted: 3:56 AM, April 20, 2010
Brandon Graham has big plans for his NFL career, which will begin when he’s drafted Thursday night.
Oneof Graham’s first orders of business, regardless of whether the Jetsuse their first-round pick to take him, is simple: Don’t become VernonGholston.

Graham, you see, enters this NFL in a somewhat parallel universe to the one that Gholston did two years ago.

Graham has been a pass-rushing demon while playing defensive end at Michigan.

Gholstonwas the same package as a collegiate player at Ohio State, before theJets selected him with the sixth overall pick in the first round of the2008 draft.

Gholston’s lack of production has been well documented. He’s still seeking his first NFL sack.

“Idon’t know what has happened with him. It might be the program he camefrom,

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

cowboys are pissing me off this offseason ...
laugh.gif

I'm very prepared to not be wowed by what happens on Thursday night... Now that's not necessarily a bad thing, just saying I don't think they're gonna make a splash or do anything real excited this weekend either... Status quo this offseason.

two days
pimp.gif

lucked out that the bruins arent scheduled for thursday night...that'd be a disaster
laugh.gif

I really hope we dont pass on Hughes or Graham cause of Taylor

Don't worry they won't because they wont be there at #29

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

I'm very prepared to not be wowed by what happens on Thursday night... Now that's not necessarily a bad thing, just saying I don't think they're gonna make a splash or do anything real excited this weekend either... Status quo this offseason.
yeah well jerry better be right about how good he thinks we are and how certain he is that we can compete in an amped up NFC East ... i was pessimistic last year, but if you go back, the east didnt do what theyre doing last year ... if Kolb hits, if mcnabb hits, if rolle hits ...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom