2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

I question Roger Goddell a lot, but he seems like a cool !+% dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the guy who should be on suicide watch is TMays. At least no other QB is being drafted. Safeties r coming off the board left & right

If Kam Chancelor/Major Wright get picked before him............
roll.gif
That would be a slap in the face. Even though TJ Ward is a similar type player...

USC players in general MIA
nerd.gif

** Paging Ironman **

With the way round 2 has gone does anyone really thing Tim Tebow would have been drafted yet if Denver didnt get trigger happy?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Laugh all you want but I have faith in what McDaniels is doing in Denver. He got rid of all the bad apples and all the people who didnt buy into his system. I have complete faith he can make it work.

As for Tebow, i still feel selecting him in the first round is dumb but he WILL become a good QB in the league. I got more faith in Denver's supporting cast than Bradfords in St.Louis
naw man dont front this dude will be fired in two-three years and tebow will be gone
laugh.gif

I know a lot of us are raising our eyebrows when dudes like Bryant/Clausen/etc drop in the way they do. It goes to show that the scouts & GM's know much more about these prospects than the fans. We may question "why" based off the information that we know, but obviously it goes deeper than that....

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Why is Cleveland taking all my favorite dbacks
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
First Haden, now TJ. It's gonna suck seeing them lose forever.
If your "favorite dbacks" are any good, we won't "lose forever"...

It's Cleveland though... even living there is losing forever
ohwell.gif

tongue.gif
Just %#%!$@ around.

Sergio is stiff and he's gonna struggle standing up... Just don't like how he projects.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I know a lot of us are raising our eyebrows when dudes like Bryant/Clausen/etc drop in the way they do. It goes to show that the scouts & GM's know much more about these prospects than the fans. We may question "why" based off the information that we know, but obviously it goes deeper than that....

Having a guys stock drop is ok. The real issue is where they go relative to their peers at the same position. Like Dez getting picked 30th is ok as long as he is still the first WR off the board. Based on the way the Broncos have drafted I dont give any of their scouts and GM's any credit.

Now if Colt McCoy came off the board in round 1 and Clausen was still here something would REALLY be up

Back
Top Bottom