Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by SFN 155

riyn11.jpg
HE'S BAAAAAAAAAACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
welcome back!!!!!
pimp.gif

Moss back with the Vikes does not make me happy on so many different levels.

Moss back with the Vikes does not make me happy on so many different levels.

I said this in one of the Moss threads. Im not worried about the Vikings this year at all.

What i am worried about is the possibility of them getting McNabb next year.

McNabb, Moss, Rice, Harvin, AP could be lethal

I said this in one of the Moss threads. Im not worried about the Vikings this year at all.

What i am worried about is the possibility of them getting McNabb next year.

McNabb, Moss, Rice, Harvin, AP could be lethal

Bears, Packers, and that other team's fans in denial... scared. It's obvious y'all 
laugh.gif

I just want to know how you guys can stop Randy Moss on one side, Sidney Rice on the other. Percy Harvin in the slot. Visanthe Shiancoe running curls in the middle. Adrian Peterson with 6-7 guys in the box. etc. etc. etc.

Even Brett Favre can't mess this up
laugh.gif

Bears, Packers, and that other team's fans in denial... scared. It's obvious y'all 
laugh.gif

I just want to know how you guys can stop Randy Moss on one side, Sidney Rice on the other. Percy Harvin in the slot. Visanthe Shiancoe running curls in the middle. Adrian Peterson with 6-7 guys in the box. etc. etc. etc.

laugh.gif

Just when you think the Vikings were done....Not that I thought that, but this pretty much puts them back on top. For now the standings don't show that, but you can bet that nobody in the NFC North wants to face this team.

Just when you think the Vikings were done....Not that I thought that, but this pretty much puts them back on top. For now the standings don't show that, but you can bet that nobody in the NFC North wants to face this team.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He will find a way to.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He will find a way to.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well it might not even be him messing it up...the offense needs to gel to be good. harvin never practices, sidneys out for weeks, and brett isnt playing too well...i mean awesome pickup but youre making it seem like you guys got peyton manning moss and revis....

Back
Top Bottom