* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Who the hell is number 2 on the Vikes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

So you saw the #2 jersey and thought Brett Favre?

What I meant to say was I was expecting to see Favre playing but then I realized about him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

So you saw the #2 jersey and thought Brett Favre?

What I meant to say was I was expecting to see Favre playing but then I realized about him.

SHOCKING

PFT
All signs point to Favre returning Tuesday

There's just something about August 17th that Brett Favre must like.

Exactly one year from the day Brad Childress first chauffeured Favre to the Vikings facility, there are multiple indications that Favre has finally decided to return to the Vikings for the 2010 season.

Scott Hanson of NFL Network reports that Favre is on a jet heading north to Minnesota.  We haven't confirmed that news, but we can repeat an email sent out from Brett Favre's official website.

The email says:

"Stay tuned for breaking news from the Minnesota Vikings today on Brett Favre's possible return. Visit the Vikings.com and Officialbrettfavre.com for more information."

Dear ESPN - treat this as shocking breaking news tonight complete with Favre career highlights, Favre Top 10 plays of 2010 followed by Favre Top 10 soundbits followed by instant analysis from NFL Live followed by Adam Schefter sitting in front of his bookshelf followed by Ed Werder reporting live on this breaking development from Winter Park.  We all need it.

SHOCKING

PFT
All signs point to Favre returning Tuesday

There's just something about August 17th that Brett Favre must like.

Exactly one year from the day Brad Childress first chauffeured Favre to the Vikings facility, there are multiple indications that Favre has finally decided to return to the Vikings for the 2010 season.

Scott Hanson of NFL Network reports that Favre is on a jet heading north to Minnesota.  We haven't confirmed that news, but we can repeat an email sent out from Brett Favre's official website.

The email says:

"Stay tuned for breaking news from the Minnesota Vikings today on Brett Favre's possible return. Visit the Vikings.com and Officialbrettfavre.com for more information."

Dear ESPN - treat this as shocking breaking news tonight complete with Favre career highlights, Favre Top 10 plays of 2010 followed by Favre Top 10 soundbits followed by instant analysis from NFL Live followed by Adam Schefter sitting in front of his bookshelf followed by Ed Werder reporting live on this breaking development from Winter Park.  We all need it.

It's really amazing to read how much extra money Favre has made for himself by continuing to hang on the last few years
laugh.gif

Today's latest is that Favre has a base salary this year for $13 million. The Vikings have now added $3.5 million extra to that plus $3.5 million on top of that in available incentives. He also is still owed an additional $4 million in salary from last year that was deferred.

$24 potential million dollars to get on that plane yesterday and suit up for 16 more games. You look at that and realize why the man keeps coming back even though he probably has strong opinions not to.

It's really amazing to read how much extra money Favre has made for himself by continuing to hang on the last few years
laugh.gif

Today's latest is that Favre has a base salary this year for $13 million. The Vikings have now added $3.5 million extra to that plus $3.5 million on top of that in available incentives. He also is still owed an additional $4 million in salary from last year that was deferred.

$24 potential million dollars to get on that plane yesterday and suit up for 16 more games. You look at that and realize why the man keeps coming back even though he probably has strong opinions not to.

Back
Top Bottom