2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Photo Thread [pg. 20,21]

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Who the hell is that last person?? Is he in the NBA
jonas-jerebko-24jpg-9b1c9417fccd8c89_medium.jpg

Taking part in the Rookies-Sophomores game tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by Black Jesus

i can't see a damn pic yall have posted of these nba players smh.......where the hell yall posting them from?
Yahoo Sports > NBA section > Photos

i can't see a damn pic yall have posted of these nba players smh.......where the hell yall posting them from?

Yo why they did my mans Gasol like that?
smh.gif

He got that "Lemme get dressed real quick to get a drink from the vending machine downstairs" swag

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Brandon Jennings..
0333a374481f3d3a6dba5ecaf49a2146-getty-95698541jp006_as_portraits.jpg

smokin.gif
Red Wings
pimp.gif

I like Marc Gasol fit more than Wade's, looks ridiculous with the tongue out.

Also Wade is too matchy(not a real word) for me.

pimp.gif
 Info or links on what Jennings is wearing, both shirt and jeans.  Im not sure what Red Wings are.

And Lopez lookin like he had no idea everybody was gunna be dressing up for the pics.

Couple fresh fits....

They definitely need to zoom out on those face shots though...
laugh.gif

a few all-star parties in Dallas

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
chaucb0213.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

some good fits, some not so much...and why the extreme close ups...looking for black heads n +$$@

Back
Top Bottom