2010 NBA All-Star Game Uniforms + Apparel

I hate Addidas and I hate how they put their stupid logo on the top of the jersey. !+$% looks so trashy to me
smh.gif

Other than that the jerseys look decent. They will probably look better when they are worn. But yea %@%* Addidas. Hopefully Nike will jump back on the NBAjersey making ship and then Ill actually be able to get me a Lebron Jersey

They should just let them use their team jerseys like the old days...these are hot garbage.

Those looks pretty sweet.

As long as it's not made by the Swoosh NT will hate hate hate...
eyes.gif

And stop saying lets go back to the good ol' days of players own team jerseys...they only did that for like one or two years, other than that, they'veALWAYS had allstar weekend uniforms.

Not a fan, will definitely be passing this year. (I've read that the custom authentics will run $299.99
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You know they only did that for about 2 years.
Originally Posted by kash55

And stop saying lets go back to the good ol' days of players own team jerseys...they only did that for like one or two years, other than that, they've ALWAYS had allstar weekend uniforms.
Am I the only one who remembers this happening for 5 years?

I prefer All-Star Game uniforms, but sometimes, like this year, I wish they would simplify them. They should go back to what they were doing in the '80s& early 90s that had the same basic design for consecutive years, but just switched up the colour blocking. They get too damn busy when trying to representthe location of the game on the uniform. Yeah, we know... the game's in Dallas... don't need a gigantic star on the front of the chest to remind us.

Or just go retro, like they did in '03.
pimp.gif

do these not look exactly the same with maybe a couple more lines across them as the jerseys from the past 3 or 4 years?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

do these not look exactly the same with maybe a couple more lines across them as the jerseys from the past 3 or 4 years?
Not really... actually, not at all...

'06
kafel0.jpg

'07
10z09qp.jpg

'08
2vcetex.jpg

'09
142994j.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

indifferent.gif

at all ya saying let the players wear their own jerseys.

ya do know the nba is loosing money, right?

dead da WNBA, that'll save a more then a few million

How come the West jersey doesn't have a white base? It looks like two road jerseys. SMH @ adidas. Every year they just focus more and more on how theycould make it more apparent that they design the jerseys. It's so pathetic and tacky, it's like they're overcompensating for their lacklusterbrand. Nike never did that, they were always so classy, subtle, and simple when it came to NBA gear.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

indifferent.gif

at all ya saying let the players wear their own jerseys.

ya do know the nba is loosing money, right?

dead da WNBA, that'll save a more then a few million

If they dead the WNBA expect women to make their way into the NBA.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Not a fan, will definitely be passing this year. (I've read that the custom authentics will run $299.99
roll.gif
)

Worse still, they will be using the same material as last year. This means no embroidered numbers or name plates, and jerseys that have the same consistency aspaper towel.

That said, going back to team jerseys is not the answer-- there's something about a distinct, All-Star jersey thatadds to the game. They just need to be better designed.

Back
Top Bottom