2010 Mercedes Benz E-Class Coupe *Joint is Piffy*

The way yall talk about BMW interiors falling apart, I'm not sure I'd want one. Interiors that fall apart is a pet peeve of mine. I used to have aFord.

bmw cars have the most boring interiors ever. It may be comfortable but they are just hella boring. the eclass coupe is not really special either but it is anice car. NT is the forum were everyone drives a 100k car and laughs at all the new "affordable cars".

It's okay.

I'm in Amsterdam right now and I saw one of the new sedans used as a taxi today.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

its nice...would take a CL over it if were talking strictly Benz

lol son the price gap from E coupe to CL coupe is like 50k+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
my first thoughts was it looks like a baby CL -

if it has presence like the new CL then it gets a
pimp.gif
in my book-

laugh.gif

We all would if we had the $$$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by eight2one

yo that whip is clean!

If you mean its dirtless...then you're right....

If you mean its nice...then you're wrong...

soo your saying you wouldnt drive it?

If it was given to me...of course

F10 5-Series>E-Crap
The Mercedes-Benz E550 is the quickest to 60 mph with a run of 5.3 seconds (5.1 seconds with 1 foot of rollout like on a drag strip) and its quarter-mile run of 13.6 seconds at 103.5 mph is also the best of the group. We suspect the explanation comes from the largest-displacement engine with the most torque that is connected to the only seven-speed transmission in the test. These items also probably serve to explain the fact that the E550 returns the best observed fuel economy in this comparison with 19.3 mpg, compared to the BMW's 16.9 mpg and the Jaguar's 16 mpg.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=149766/pageId=169862

It's the sedan but still same powertrain as the coupe. Definitely no slouch and far from a POS or garbage unless you guys ride around in Rolls Royce's and Bentley's.
nerd.gif

benzes always have a ton of hp and torque, 0-60 means nothing. every bmw model seems to outperform the benz equivalent when it comes to driving.

and the audis always look better.

yet benz seems to be the most $$.....
tired.gif

Im not gonna lie...I saw a Blk/Blk CL 600 around my way....I didnt wanna stare at it (Because im a hater Lol)...but I couldnt help myself...

Im not gonna lie...I saw a Blk/Blk CL 600 around my way....I didnt wanna stare at it (Because im a hater Lol)...but I couldnt help myself...

yea son I seen a blacked out CL 600 when I was in ATL

broke my *(^#(#&^(#*$ neck.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

yo that whip is clean!

If you mean its dirtless...then you're right....

If you mean its nice...then you're wrong...

soo your saying you wouldnt drive it?

If it was given to me...of course

F10 5-Series>E-Crap
The Mercedes-Benz E550 is the quickest to 60 mph with a run of 5.3 seconds (5.1 seconds with 1 foot of rollout like on a drag strip) and its quarter-mile run of 13.6 seconds at 103.5 mph is also the best of the group. We suspect the explanation comes from the largest-displacement engine with the most torque that is connected to the only seven-speed transmission in the test. These items also probably serve to explain the fact that the E550 returns the best observed fuel economy in this comparison with 19.3 mpg, compared to the BMW's 16.9 mpg and the Jaguar's 16 mpg.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=149766/pageId=169862

It's the sedan but still same powertrain as the coupe. Definitely no slouch and far from a POS or garbage unless you guys ride around in Rolls Royce's and Bentley's.
nerd.gif
benzes always have a ton of hp and torque, 0-60 means nothing. every bmw model seems to outperform the benz equivalent when it comes to driving.

and the audis always look better.

yet benz seems to be the most $$.....
tired.gif

Are you saying that 0-60 and the Quarter mile mean nothing? Are you serious?

This don't matter if we talking about Fords or Chevys or Audi's. Do you really believe 0-60 means nothing?

0-60 allows you to get up to highway speed to merge onto the highway. It's like the most important measure of a car's perfomance.

yea son I seen a blacked out CL 600 when I was in ATL

broke my *(^#(#&^(#*$ neck.
roll.gif
roll.gif
beauty is beauty...theres a white CL63 i see daily ...gotta
smh.gif
everytime...
i mean maybe for the money theres plenty cars i would cop over it- but i wouldnt take anything away from it-
im BMW all day but that joint makes me wonder

8A015133-2sm.jpg

8A015133-20sm.jpg

3055764931_6a375934d5.jpg

laugh.gif
cguy610 wrote:

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Just a rebranded CLK. Still a pos.
And what do you drive?

-looks at your avy and realizes why you're upset-
roll.gif

LOL.
laugh.gif

Nah, I'm just curious anytime somebody is calling a $50-60K car a POS.

There are a lot of expensive things that are low quality. Especially when it's going neck and neck with a Toyota for quality for the past decade.

!BTYCmKg!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBKIFvMIisQ~~_3.JPG

^^^^2009 S65 Designo Ed. Mystic white interior with Piano black wood...
embarassed.gif
The CL's come with the same option

^^^^2009 S65 Designo Ed. Mystic white interior with Piano black wood...
embarassed.gif
The CL's come with the same option

sick.gif

smh.gif
them pics tre posted.......when benz get it right....THEY GET IT RIGHT

i needa find them pics of Fat Joes "cocababy" 600.......joint is crazy.

call me silly but i might like this joint more than the bent GT

The E-Class coupe replaces the CLK coupe (and will eventually beget a convertible version to replace the CLK vert as well.)

The E-Class coupe has NOTHING to do with replacing the CLS sedan (which MB-USA ******edly markets as a "4 door coupe", so it would becontrary/repetitive to their own advertising to create a "CLS Coupe" in the lineup").

The CL coupe, with regards to its role in the MB lineup, remains the same; that is, it is still regarded as the coupe version of the S-Class sedans. With thenext mid-cycle front-end refresh, MBUSA will drop the CL moniker and revert back to the "S-Class Coupe" designation.

Hopefully this clears up any misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom