2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Originally Posted by nimhet

he needs to seaglow those bad boys
He needs one of his 'boys' to do it for him!  LOL

Figure he's got about 10-20 of his peeps on the payroll slackin' the least one of them can do is study up and get his kicks right.

Originally Posted by nimhet

he needs to seaglow those bad boys
He needs one of his 'boys' to do it for him!  LOL

Figure he's got about 10-20 of his peeps on the payroll slackin' the least one of them can do is study up and get his kicks right.

i just like checking out this post to see what gil wears everyday. someone should do a compilation of all the shoes he's worn with pix. maybe a blog or on a website so we can just admire

i just like checking out this post to see what gil wears everyday. someone should do a compilation of all the shoes he's worn with pix. maybe a blog or on a website so we can just admire

Originally Posted by DayDay56

day day. i do the same. i'm in awe of the heat gil rocks on the court. it's like gil watch 2011. lol

day day. i do the same. i'm in awe of the heat gil rocks on the court. it's like gil watch 2011. lol

all this already exists
eyes.gif

all this already exists
eyes.gif

Since you may not have seen it yet, please check my game by game updates in the VERY FIRST post of this thread. I've documented each game with pictures...

Also, Gilbert Arenas, himself has created a microsite called Sneaker Champ.

Since you may not have seen it yet, please check my game by game updates in the VERY FIRST post of this thread. I've documented each game with pictures...

Also, Gilbert Arenas, himself has created a microsite called Sneaker Champ.

Am I the only one that thinks he's a clown for doing this? Is he looking to get a shoe deal and therefore modeling off his whole collection? Not sure @++ is going on but all I know is that every day I see this crap on SN I quickly bypass to the next post. Might be funny if one of the outsoles falls off of a pair when he's playing. Those Snakeskins look kinda bad. No hate, just an observation.

Am I the only one that thinks he's a clown for doing this? Is he looking to get a shoe deal and therefore modeling off his whole collection? Not sure @++ is going on but all I know is that every day I see this crap on SN I quickly bypass to the next post. Might be funny if one of the outsoles falls off of a pair when he's playing. Those Snakeskins look kinda bad. No hate, just an observation.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

So Kobe was a clown too.  Except Hibachi's had more of a variety.  Is it that serious he's wearing whatever he wants?  It's all in entertainment...  He knows what he's doing...

Originally Posted by Sneak King

So Kobe was a clown too.  Except Hibachi's had more of a variety.  Is it that serious he's wearing whatever he wants?  It's all in entertainment...  He knows what he's doing...

Back
Top Bottom