2010-11 NBA All-Defensive teams

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Shame that tony allen didn't get first team.

It's a damn shame. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

roll.gif
@ LeBron? Ummm.... He's  CLEARLY the best defender at his position in the league. If you don't know that, START watching basketball. There's a reason why he's rated 3rd in defensive win shares only behind Dwight and KG.

Kobe. What can I say. No. He flat out should not have been on either team. With his genius media savvy he's just been able to create this reputation for himself that far exceeds his abilities. Dwayne Wade is the best defender in the NBA at the shooting guard position. Him being left out is just ridiculous.

There's still this flaw with these teams though with the "guard" and "forward" categories. They really should use the actual positions.
Looks at avy.... Nah Son. I'm not even a Kobe stan but they both don't deserve to be on either defensive team. You name me one person LeBron has locked up this year hell LeBron just chases down PG's. And DWade isn't the best 2 defender either.

Rolls eyes. I'm not worth the time. I'm bandwagon Heat fan.
Fixed.

roll.gif
@ LeBron? Ummm.... He's  CLEARLY the best defender at his position in the league. If you don't know that, START watching basketball. There's a reason why he's rated 3rd in defensive win shares only behind Dwight and KG.

Kobe. What can I say. No. He flat out should not have been on either team. With his genius media savvy he's just been able to create this reputation for himself that far exceeds his abilities. Dwayne Wade is the best defender in the NBA at the shooting guard position. Him being left out is just ridiculous.

There's still this flaw with these teams though with the "guard" and "forward" categories. They really should use the actual positions.
Looks at avy.... Nah Son. I'm not even a Kobe stan but they both don't deserve to be on either defensive team. You name me one person LeBron has locked up this year hell LeBron just chases down PG's. And DWade isn't the best 2 defender either.

Rolls eyes. I'm not worth the time. I'm bandwagon Heat fan.
Fixed.

i love kobe and all, but come on 
laugh.gif

where the hell is grant hill? i always look forward to all nba teams every year to see what kind of shenanigans i'll see

i love kobe and all, but come on 
laugh.gif

where the hell is grant hill? i always look forward to all nba teams every year to see what kind of shenanigans i'll see

Originally Posted by maddog345

roll.gif
at Kobe & Lebron being on that list.
roll.gif

The Heat are top 5 in defense during the regular season and top 3 in defense in the playoffs and yet somehow LBJ/Wade aren't responsible for any of it?

Originally Posted by maddog345

roll.gif
at Kobe & Lebron being on that list.
roll.gif

The Heat are top 5 in defense during the regular season and top 3 in defense in the playoffs and yet somehow LBJ/Wade aren't responsible for any of it?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

roll.gif

lebron-heat_opt.jpg

Stan-marsh-3.jpg

Every post  in S&T thats about Lebron or Kobe you'll be in there for Bron or hating on Kobe......Gosh , is Lebron like your BFF or something.....Maverick is that you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

roll.gif

lebron-heat_opt.jpg

Stan-marsh-3.jpg

Every post  in S&T thats about Lebron or Kobe you'll be in there for Bron or hating on Kobe......Gosh , is Lebron like your BFF or something.....Maverick is that you?
laugh.gif

You say show me someone that LeBron has locked down. I mean who really locks down anyone in the NBA? Nobody. LeBron makes it very tough for players. On the ball and off te ball. Just because he has highlights with chase down blocks doesn't mean he doesn't "really" play defense and is all flash. LeBron is a very good defender.

You say show me someone that LeBron has locked down. I mean who really locks down anyone in the NBA? Nobody. LeBron makes it very tough for players. On the ball and off te ball. Just because he has highlights with chase down blocks doesn't mean he doesn't "really" play defense and is all flash. LeBron is a very good defender.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No ones saying hes not a good defender, people are saying he's not a 1st team All-NBA caliber defender. I'd take Josh Smith, Luol Deng, Andre Iguoudala over Lebron. And Gerald Wallace  and Grant Hill are about at the same level as him defensively.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No ones saying hes not a good defender, people are saying he's not a 1st team All-NBA caliber defender. I'd take Josh Smith, Luol Deng, Andre Iguoudala over Lebron. And Gerald Wallace  and Grant Hill are about at the same level as him defensively.

I can agree with that statement as well. I was moreso responding to the "who has he locked down" comments. When is a very faulty way of approaching a defensive argument.

I can agree with that statement as well. I was moreso responding to the "who has he locked down" comments. When is a very faulty way of approaching a defensive argument.

LeBrons 1st team spot is well deserved imo. And wade got robbed he should have been at least 2nd team.

LeBrons 1st team spot is well deserved imo. And wade got robbed he should have been at least 2nd team.

That has to be one of the most bogus list I've ever seen 8 out of the 10 players shouldn't even be on the top 10 defensive teams. NBA awards are a joke.

That has to be one of the most bogus list I've ever seen 8 out of the 10 players shouldn't even be on the top 10 defensive teams. NBA awards are a joke.

Kobe
sick.gif

I'm a Lakers fan but this dude can't guard even a decent SG.. well if you call " I'll just stare at you till you make a mistake " a defense
laugh.gif

Kobe
sick.gif

I'm a Lakers fan but this dude can't guard even a decent SG.. well if you call " I'll just stare at you till you make a mistake " a defense
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom