2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

IMPORTANT NFC NORTH ANNOUNCEMENT
33to7cz.jpg

6ba26a61948ae5e4ea7452b51536e6b95ec59784.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Hey Vikings fans, it is pretty easy to win a game when the officials are in your pocket isn't it?
So I guess us playing smart football and committing no penalties in the first half means the refs are in our pocket
eyes.gif

Hey Vikings fans, it is pretty easy to win a game when the officials are in your pocket isn't it?

Win is a win. Tell that to Tom Brady and the Pats of 01.

I knew Vikings were gonna win. I am sure they will win at Lambeau too.
I know a team can only play teams they are scheduled against but so far the vikings are 4-0 vs teams with a combined 6-10 record. Bears (3-1) have played teamswith a combined 6-10 record . I say all that to point out that I like the way the Bears schedule plays out against the way the Vikings play out.
We lost a game we shouldnt have (Cutler 4 INT game vs. Packers)
You won a game you shouldnt have (Favre last second miracle TD pass vs. Niners)
I think this division is a 2 horse race and I feel very positive about the Bears chances.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I know a team can only play teams they are scheduled against but so far the vikings are 4-0 vs teams with a combined 6-10 record. Bears (3-1) have played teams with a combined 6-10 record . I say all that to point out that I like the way the Bears schedule plays out against the way the Vikings play out.
I think this division is a 2 horse race and I feel very positive about the Bears chances.
#$$* outta here with that nonsense. Im a Bears fan also, and i love our chances. But yall wilding saying this is a 2 team race. Although Cutlerplayed terribly and we still just BARELY lost... on the road, fact is GB still beat us. Not saying that it makes them the better team, but they are not outtathe race. Anyone who says so is a fool. I think that the Bears are better than the Packers and i agree with that but imo to say any of these three team are"out of the race" after week 4 is kinda
ohwell.gif
... Packers lost toMinny, they still got a shot at Lambeau just like we got a shot at GB at Soldier Field. Other than that Minny beat up on some bad teams as they should have,and the only really bad loss outta the 3 teams was GB falling to Cinci at home. Still imo nothing has been done to take any team "out of the race"this early into the season... From a Bears fan
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

So I guess us playing smart football and committing no penalties in the first half means the refs are in our pocket
eyes.gif

Go back and watch the game again, count how many holds weren't called. Specifically on runs to the outside, watch the first play for the Vikings and tellme you don't see one of the most blatant holds. The officiating in this game was beyond bad, alot of the Vikings drives would have stalled if the refswould have thrown flags. Multiple times J. Allen jumped but there was no flag on those either, I can understand missing a few calls a game, but when theydon't call a single penalty on some of the most blatant holds there is something wrong.

Originally Posted by JPZx

eyes.gif

Go back and watch the game again, count how many holds weren't called. Specifically on runs to the outside, watch the first play for the Vikings and tellme you don't see one of the most blatant holds. The officiating in this game was beyond bad, alot of the Vikings drives would have stalled if the refswould have thrown flags. Multiple times J. Allen jumped but there was no flag on those either, I can understand missing a few calls a game, but when theydon't call a single penalty on some of the most blatant holds there is something wrong.

http://www.startribune.com/local/63...UoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl
Packers' fan accused of stabbing man after Monday's loss

A Green Bay Packers fan has been charged with stabbing another man outside a Minneapolis restaurant Monday after the two argued over the game in which the Packers lost to the Minnesota Vikings, authorities said.

According to criminal assault charges filed Wednesday, Ryan Hinderaker, 30, "bickered back and forth" in the restaurant with a 41-year-old man about the game. Police said Hinderaker was wearing a Packers T-shirt.

After the game, the man followed Hinderaker outside to confront him about his behavior. Hinderaker then pulled a knife out of his pants pocket and stabbed the man in the stomach, the charges said.

The man needed surgery, but his injuries weren't life-threatening. Hinderaker, of Minneapolis, called 911 after the incident and turned himself in.

The incident happened at the Leaning Tower of Pizza on Lyndale Avenue S. Hinderaker couldn't be reached for comment.

Police said the victim wasn't wearing Vikings attire. Hinderaker was charged with felony second-degree assault.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

http://www.startribune.co...Pc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl href="http://www.startribune.com/local/63...UoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl">
http://www.startribune.co...Pc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl href="http://www.startribune.com/local/63...UoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl" target=_blank>Packers' fan accused of stabbing man after Monday's loss

A Green Bay Packers fan has been charged with stabbing another man outside a Minneapolis restaurant Monday after the two argued over the game in which the Packers lost to the Minnesota Vikings, authorities said.

According to criminal assault charges filed Wednesday, Ryan Hinderaker, 30, "bickered back and forth" in the restaurant with a 41-year-old man about the game. Police said Hinderaker was wearing a Packers T-shirt.

After the game, the man followed Hinderaker outside to confront him about his behavior. Hinderaker then pulled a knife out of his pants pocket and stabbed the man in the stomach, the charges said.

The man needed surgery, but his injuries weren't life-threatening. Hinderaker, of Minneapolis, called 911 after the incident and turned himself in.

The incident happened at the Leaning Tower of Pizza on Lyndale Avenue S. Hinderaker couldn't be reached for comment.

Police said the victim wasn't wearing Vikings attire. Hinderaker was charged with felony second-degree assault.

SMH. People taking this a little too seriously
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SFN 155

http://www.startribune.co...Pc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl href="http://www.startribune.com/local/63...UoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl">
http://www.startribune.co...Pc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl href="http://www.startribune.com/local/63...UoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl" target=_blank>Packers' fan accused of stabbing man after Monday's loss

Get em

And Pack won't be anything without a line. Clifton needs to get healthy soon

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I know a team can only play teams they are scheduled against but so far the vikings are 4-0 vs teams with a combined 6-10 record. Bears (3-1) have played teams with a combined 6-10 record . I say all that to point out that I like the way the Bears schedule plays out against the way the Vikings play out.
#$$* outta here with that nonsense. Im a Bears fan also, and i love our chances. But yall wilding saying this is a 2 team race. Although Cutler played terribly and we still just BARELY lost... on the road, fact is GB still beat us. Not saying that it makes them the better team, but they are not outta the race. Anyone who says so is a fool. I think that the Bears are better than the Packers and i agree with that but imo to say any of these three team are "out of the race" after week 4 is kinda
ohwell.gif
... Packers lost to Minny, they still got a shot at Lambeau just like we got a shot at GB at Soldier Field. Other than that Minny beat up on some bad teams as they should have, and the only really bad loss outta the 3 teams was GB falling to Cinci at home. Still imo nothing has been done to take any team "out of the race" this early into the season... From a Bears fan
smh.gif

You guys are wasting posts arguing what this division will come down too. I can't understand how so many people live in the most current moment and fail torealize that a lot of the times, the best team(s) ad the beginning of the season are hardly ever the team that wins the SB.

I know that wasn't your argument, but my point is that it's way way too early to start deciding how this division will shape up. I wouldn't besurprised to see the Vikings and Bears duking it out at the top only to see GB hang around just long enough to snatch it.

I don't think that will happen, but what I'm saying is that these things have happened many times before.

Vikings record at this time last season? 1-3.

They went on to win the division.

Now everybody, look who is 1-3 in the division right now...
laugh.gif

I am not saying the Lions will win the division or come close by any means, but I'd just like to echo 651'spoint in, "THINGS CHANGE!".

The Vikings getting out to a 5-0 start (yes, 5-0 when we roll over St. Louis tomorrow) greatly helps our cause to retrieve another division title, but it'scertainly not cemented who will stand atop of the NFC North yet.

Eh.
Tauscher isn't a cure-all for the Packers' problems in pass protection. He's returning from a serious injury and hasn't done any football-style conditioning work since December.
We'll see what he can do for that O-Line though...

I don't see him playing for a couple of weeks. Despite how terrible Rodgers' protection has been, he won't have trouble weeding through the Lionssecondary. Might as well sit Tauscher until Week 7 or later.

Im not saying he is the answer
laugh.gif

Tausch adds depth and experience right now... He might not even start this year but i like the decision to bring him back in this time of need.

Back
Top Bottom