2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by truthmain

I go to school in the bay, please believe I am funna rack up money off bets from these helpless niners fans out here
pimp.gif
eek.gif
fellow Vikes' fan in the Bay? /Denzel My man /Denzel. Niners thinking they're dope, we're bout to put em back in their place in that sorry NFC West.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word....man how you get games out here? you got dish? whats up with no vikes games?
Usually streaming games, but with Mr. Favre on board, we got more national exposure which is nice.

Like someone said earlier, it feels good to be able to watch ESPN and Comcast Sports Net on a Sunday Night/Monday.

Bear down baby. let's go get Seattle.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Its a personal opinion.
No, it's blind homerism.

When we were both 0-0 i thought the Packers were better then the Bears, and now that we are both 1-1 i still think we are better then the Bears.
You're a Bears fan you think the Bears are better
Im a Packer fan i think the Packers are better
Isnt that how it should be?
Is that how it should be? Are you seriously asking that? What you just described is being biased (which oddly is in EVERY, SINGLE one of your posts).

Stop trying to make it sound as if it's perfectly fine to have a stupid opinion because you can justify it by saying, "Hey! It's fine. Everyone's biased. It's normal."
Try thinking a little bit realistic for once and don't give your overhyped Packers a pass for anything and everything.
agreed. Saying that the Packers are better than the Bears just because you are a Packers fan is not reason, actually i believe that is thedefinition of homerism
laugh.gif

As a Bears fan i dont even wanna say which team is better, being reasonable, it is way too early. I wont even include the Vikings because yes theyve handledtheir @*#% but theyve also played 2 cupcakes. IMO it is still a 3 team race in the NFC north. But as i said in my breakdown earlier the only team that has doneenough so far for me to even think of taking them out of the race would be GB losing to Cinci today. Im not saying im gonna cause i think they are better, butif i were to take a team out, the Packers were the only team that has taken a big enough L thus far for me to think that. The Vikes have handled their @*#% andtaken care of BI, the Bears went into two games as underdogs and played tightly and split them, and GB just squeeked by us at home and than took a L to theBengals

Basically what im saying in a wrap up is that it is absolutely ridic to call this division a 2 team race... ESPECIALLY between Pack/Vikes because going by thusfat if one were to choose 2 teams (which i wouldnt) itd be Vikes/Bears considering your team just got it handed to by Cedric Benson
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Looks like my prediction of Favre playing horribly this year is proving false... oops.
just wait until their first night game...if he can stay up that late

Wheres that thread contest with how many Ints Favres gonna throw this year.
Dude had prizes for the winner.

My guess of 7 ints is looking strong if favre plays conservative with AP in the backfield.

Wheres that thread contest with how many Ints Favres gonna throw this year.
Dude had prizes for the winner.

My guess of 7 ints is looking strong if favre plays conservative with AP in the backfield.

Nice guess, people assumed he would be different than TJACK, he is, but more of just a more efficient version, nothing special, and if you look at Jacks statsthey are almost identical in every category except int's.

lol im guessin you finally gave up on your failed logics you've been preaching about for the last few pages?

ol lemme try and talk about favres totals for ints this year...your trynna pull a jetpac on us.

packers should've easily been 0-2 right now...

your offense has looked absolutely horrible the last two games.

Packers have looked BAD. I am ashamed the Bears lost to them. If Jay had thrown half as many INT's we would walk out with a W.

If Favre plays like he has been playing (conservative/ handing off) Minny could be trouble.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

lol im guessin you finally gave up on your failed logics you've been preaching about for the last few pages?

ol lemme try and talk about favres totals for ints this year...your trynna pull a jetpac on us.

packers should've easily been 0-2 right now...

your offense has looked absolutely horrible the last two games.
What?

I asked about a contest posted as a thread about how many Ints Favre will throw.
And your telling me what the Packers record should be.

Your post has absolutely NOTHING to do with the question i asked.
laugh.gif

your trying to change subjects son.

im just puttin your fraud %++ team on blast.

just last week you were praising them as the greatest team of the century.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Packers have looked BAD. I am ashamed the Bears lost to them. If Jay had thrown half as many INT's we would walk out with a W.

If Favre plays like he has been playing (conservative/ handing off) Minny could be trouble.
The D still looks nice imo.
We forced another 2 Ints and a pick 6 without Bigby, Collins and Raji.

They slipped up a few times but half of the Bengals points game off Special Teams leaving the packers D to hold them when they are already in the Red Zone.

They're O-Line is alot worse than anticipated. Actually its ALL on the O-line. We almost lost to the bears single handedly casue of the Oline.
And the Oline single handedly lost us the game to the Bengals. Rodgers cant get anything going running in circles trying not to get sacked.
If they dont get their act together. Il say it, disregarding everything i said before, the Packers will be in 3rd place.
But i dont think theyll be this bad all year.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

your trying to change subjects son.

im just puttin your fraud %++ team on blast.

just last week you were praising them as the greatest team of the century.

Changing subjects? again...What?
I was the one who created the subject. Your the one talking about something thats 100% irrelevant.

The D still looks nice imo.
We forced another 2 Ints and a pick 6 without Bigby, Collins and Raji.

They slipped up a few times but half of the Bengals points game off Special Teams leaving the packers D to hold them when they are already in the Red Zone.

They're O-Line is alot worse than anticipated. Actually its ALL on the O-line. We almost lost to the bears single handedly casue of the Oline.
And the Oline single handedly lost us the game to the Bengals. Rodgers cant get anything going running in circles trying not to get sacked.
If they dont get their act together. Il say it, disregarding everything i said before, the Packers will be in 3rd place.
But i dont think theyll be this bad all year.

NO.

I just don't see 5 losses on the vikings schedule if this continues, methodically handing off and completing 70 percent of your passes no matter how shortwith no turnovers and a good defense is a nice recipe.

Im praying to god, that Cincinnati is one of those break out teams, like last years Atlanta, and beats the Bears and Vikings.
laugh.gif

At least one of them.

Who beat your team.

Im not even arguing with you. Your simply annoying.
When i argue with others i feel its some what constructive.
You, no. You cant even stay on topic. I very well might be talking to a 5th grader.

I just don't see 5 losses on the vikings schedule if this continues, methodically handing off and completing 70 percent of your passes no matter how short with no turnovers and a good defense is a nice recipe.
Yeah but no offense completing 70% of your passes and playing solid D is ALOT easier when you are playing probably the 2 worse teams in the NFL
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I just don't see 5 losses on the vikings schedule if this continues, methodically handing off and completing 70 percent of your passes no matter how short with no turnovers and a good defense is a nice recipe.
Yeah but no offense completing 70% of your passes and playing solid D is ALOT easier when you are playing probably the 2 worse teams in the NFL
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

exactly. im just gonna throw this out there but favre is kind of old. seriously, can he go an ENTIRE season?? ill wait and see

Back
Top Bottom