2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

fraij da 5 11
0110-05.jpg

laugh.gif
at Vikes fans dissing our WRs when you got just as bad recievers and aQB 100x worse than ours

Week 1 of the NFL season is right around the corner and it's time once again for the Packers and Bears to obtain some of that false hope that comes swirling back to them every July/August.
dude wins the division by a hair, and hes talking like his team owns the division every year
laugh.gif

You do remember that before you won last year the Packers won and before that the Bears won it 2 years straight, right?

Didn't know JPZ would roll with the self ether.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When we've come up empty in 4 super bowl appearances....I've got to be able to make fun of my team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's stopping a Patriots-Vikings Superbowl?
Us matching the Bengals offer for Naufahu Tahi
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

btw can someone hit this emoticon with a yellow feather and band?

22135b5eed165e9a92e7cf56e876dafd9dd8ddb.gif
no we need it wearing a cheese head
also this thread is going to be comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif
at Vikes fans dissing our WRs when you got just as bad recievers and a QB 100x worse than ours

Week 1 of the NFL season is right around the corner and it's time once again for the Packers and Bears to obtain some of that false hope that comes swirling back to them every July/August.
dude wins the division by a hair, and hes talking like his team owns the division every year
laugh.gif

You do remember that before you won last year the Packers won and before that the Bears won it 2 years straight, right?

Or how Green Bay had the best record from 1992-2007 out of any team in the entire NFL?

They still might...
nerd.gif

Vikings Superbowl
roll.gif
... I cant wait to see the junk Favre is throwing up for defenses around the league by december
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Didn't know JPZ would roll with the self ether.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When we've come up empty in 4 super bowl appearances....I've got to be able to make fun of my team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's stopping a Patriots-Vikings Superbowl?
Us matching the Bengals offer for Naufahu Tahi
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Could be worse...
Back to Back to Back to Back L's
sick.gif
smh.gif

jim-kelly.jpg

Hands down, lets acknowledge the elephant in the room.

The NFC North > any other division in football.
We have the most interesting QB situations out of all the divisions.
We have 3 of the most historic teams in the NFL, sorry Lions.
laugh.gif

We have the 2 of the best stadiums in football. Lambeau and Soldier. Ford isn't bad but the Lions stink it up. The Dome has shown its age IMO. We need anew stadium.

SNF kicks off with Packers and Bears
pimp.gif

It's going to be good this year.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Hands down, lets acknowledge the elephant in the room.

The NFC North > any other division in football.
We have the most interesting QB situations out of all the divisions.
We have 3 of the most historic teams in the NFL, sorry Lions.
laugh.gif

We have the 2 of the best stadiums in football. Lambeau and Soldier. Ford isn't bad but the Lions stink it up. The Dome has shown its age IMO. We need a new stadium.

SNF kicks off with Packers and Bears
pimp.gif

It's going to be good this year.
I agree with most of that... but im sorry the Vikings are NOT one of the most historic teams in the NFL
laugh.gif

That SNF game should be good
pimp.gif

The Packers are going to be real tough this year. I already stated my detailed opinion on Rodgers in the Packers thread but this dude is serious. They'vegot their QB spot locked up for the next 10-12 years....his pocket poise is ridiculous, terrific accuracy on the long ball, and his leadership looks like ithas progressed from last year to this year.

We need a new stadium....our lease on the Metrodome is up in 2011, if we don't have the stadium issue resolved by then.....well let's just say itwouldn't be good
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

GTHO of here. I've never seen you do ANYTHING on NT except boost your post count with emoticons and incoherent sentences.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Ahem...

Can someone shring this down to avy size for me? JPZ? pls?

laugh.gif

I had a fantasy draft last night and I felt so dirty drafting Rodgers and Jennings. Is Greg gonna be ok with that concussion? You know how the leaguedefinitely takes that a lot more seriously now than before.

Jennings will be fine.

That hit happened on the 28th and their first game is the 14th... plenty of time.

Back
Top Bottom