2009 NBA All-Star Jerseys

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

so there going back to screenprinted?lol funny how technlogies improve or.... not really

as a player I would much rather perfer a screenprinted jersey....and I think the numbers and names are still that tackle twill but instead of being sowed onits glued on.

Bring em back!!!!!!

g_richmond_g.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LET THEM WEAR THEIR TEAM JERSEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i wish they went back to the home jerseys vs. away jerseys thing
???

I could have sworn the white jerseys were home and the colored was away.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Looks dope
pimp.gif

13782.jpg

The West Jerseys remind me of the Heat's home jersey. If the Heat made new unis, I wouldn't mind if the home jersey looked like the Westone.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

they're ok as long as the back is the same color. remember a few years back they had those awful jerseys with the different back/front colors so it looked like there were 4 teams playing at the same time....

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i wish they went back to the home jerseys vs. away jerseys thing
???

I could have sworn the white jerseys were home and the colored was away.

like the players wear their normal jerseys, the west would wear home, and the east would wear their away

I like them less is definitely more and yea I hope the back is the same the 2 tone jerseys were just horrible.

The gripper waistband aint nuthin new Nike was doing this as far back as 10 years ago regular Nike elite basketball shorts and some Jordan brand shorts in 99had sticky type rubber on the inside of the waistband to grip the jersey and stop it from untucking Adidas aint invent that.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i cant wait until nike gets the license back.

flywire jerseys ftw!!!

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That would be wild. These jerseys are alright as long asthey don't have those three stripes down the side like adidas slaps on everything else

dland24, that's the exact same thing I was thinking. Bring back those bad boys...........

Then maybe a Jordan Brand player can rock the white/white XI's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm surprised the jerseys don't have the 3 stripes along the side or the back, or wherever adidas +%*!%% out it's logo.

I can't wait for Nike to take back the rights.

Back
Top Bottom