2009 NBA All-Star Game 8 p.m. EST On TNT

Dwight Howard playing D like it's the NBA finals
roll.gif
roll.gif

was it really necessary during the intro's to announce lebrons age?? god the NBA rides this dude harder than anyone....oh and for my HoustonNt'ers...anyone see Amare throw up the H when they announced his name???

could it be a clue????

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yo why is everyone playing so hard, are they serious?
smh.gif

part of the all star game is to have fun and see some crazy dunks/alleys

not play hard for all 4 quarters
smh.gif
smh.gif

Word! The 1st half atleast posed to be all fun and !+@ .
These dudes playin hard and mad selfish. I aint seen an ooop thrown yet! Dudes on fast breaks takin the shot and !+@ . !+@ Phoenix! Arizona is mad weak! Yallwill never be granted another A.S. Weekend again! Lol
It's so wack...they didn't even have any of Phoenix own players speak or nothin. The had D Howard and Chris paul. Lol

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

was it really necessary during the intro's to announce lebrons age?? god the NBA rides this dude harder than anyone....oh and for my Houston Nt'ers...anyone see Amare throw up the H when they announced his name???

could it be a clue????

You can dream
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

No team with Allen Iverson will ever win anything.
smh.gif

He doesn't play for the Cavs, Indians, Browns .....

Ohio State, Cincinnati, Ohio University, Kent State, Dayton, Akron, Cleveland State.....

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yo why is everyone playing so hard, are they serious?
smh.gif

part of the all star game is to have fun and see some crazy dunks/alleys

not play hard for all 4 quarters
smh.gif
smh.gif

Word! The 1st half atleast posed to be all fun and !+@ .
These dudes playin hard and mad selfish. I aint seen an ooop thrown yet! Dudes on fast breaks takin the shot and !+@ . !+@ Phoenix! Arizona is mad weak! Yall will never be granted another A.S. Weekend again! Lol
It's so wack...they didn't even have any of Phoenix own players speak or nothin. The had D Howard and Chris paul. Lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom