2009 NBA All-Star Game 8 p.m. EST On TNT

Originally Posted by xbiker47

danm this is one long halftime show
yea it is! why does it not start
tired.gif

Kobes thrilled to get this ring...its like a get out jail free card...he could cheat on his wife and just give her this now, he didnt even have to pay thistime.

Guiness World Record for longest halftime show has to be this one

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Kobes thrilled to get this ring...its like a get out jail free card...he could cheat on his wife and just give her this now, he didnt even have to pay this time.
laugh.gif

Kobes thrilled to get this ring...its like a get out jail free card...he could cheat on his wife and just give her this now, he didnt even have to pay this time.

roll.gif

A strange thought just passed through my mind. Dwight Howard smashing Lisa Leslie would create the greatest freak of nature in basketball since Lebron.

That jokes been beat to death already.

Try again, you're only at strike 1.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

A strange thought just passed through my mind. Dwight Howard smashing Lisa Leslie would create the greatest freak of nature in basketball since Lebron.
Replace LL with Candace Parker.

i realize its honoring people and all that but damn, they need to go back to the drawing board with this all star weekend. they need to realize that its theone out of the 3 major sports here in the US that has a watchable all star/pro bowl event. They need to do something. What i dont know but thats not my job.There are marketing analysts and promoters out there that get paid nicely to organize and script it

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Over the last couple seasons, I gained a lot of respect for Kobe and he became one of my favorite players.....but there is just something about the dude that radiates "douche".
have felt like this for a while now.........he's awkward as hell too

I think dude is an introvert. He likes to keep to himself. Lots of people like that. It's just weird for him because he's a basketball all-star. That's why everything he does or say infront of a camera looks so damn awkward. Just look at that pic of him throwing up the Jay-Z roc-a-fella symbol. Itlooks really awkward like he's forcing it. Not his fault really just his personality type.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

really? they really had to put those olympic uniforms, and more specifically NIKE uniforms on???
You know Nike doesn't want Adidas to savor all the marketing opportunities during the All Star Game
laugh.gif
Nike continuing its domination of all-star weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I spit out my food when I read that.

Back
Top Bottom