Chase Utley, 2B
Albert Pujols, 1B
Ryan Braun, RF
Raul Ibanez, LF
David Wright, 3B
Shane Victorino, CF
Yadier Molina, C
Tim Lincecum, P

Who's ready for the Tim Lincecum show and the National League finally taking home field advantage in the World Series?

Don't curse it homie, don't curse it
devil.gif

[table][tr][td]Jeter: Most I Know About Lincecum Is Video-Game Commercial[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14th July, 2009 - 12:08 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco Chronicle - Tim Lincecum remains an unknown to most of the American League, including Derek Jeter.

"I've seen some highlights of him," said Jeter. "Doesn't seem like he's much fun. The most I know about him is his video-game commercial. I haven't played it. I'll probably play it tonight and try to find some things out."

Mariano Rivera, meanwhile, has never heard of teammate Andrew Bailey of the A's. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm hoping the National League can win it this year it's been a long time that the AL has been winning.

If the NL doesn't win this year, I don't know what kind of squad they will need to do it. This is that squad.

Pablo and Lind got robbed.

Especially Pablo. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

[table][tr][td]Jeter: Most I Know About Lincecum Is Video-Game Commercial[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14th July, 2009 - 12:08 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco Chronicle - Tim Lincecum remains an unknown to most of the American League, including Derek Jeter.

"I've seen some highlights of him," said Jeter. "Doesn't seem like he's much fun. The most I know about him is his video-game commercial. I haven't played it. I'll probably play it tonight and try to find some things out."

Mariano Rivera, meanwhile, has never heard of teammate Andrew Bailey of the A's. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

excuse my ignorance..

was that a compliment or a put down?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

excuse my ignorance..

nerd.gif

it's a slight jab...but no big deal really. everyone might blow it way out of proportion.

excuse my ignorance..

nerd.gif

I thought it was a compliment. Not much fun meaning he's a rough AB.

excuse my ignorance..

nerd.gif
I thought it was a compliment. Not much fun meaning he's a rough AB.

ahhh that makes sense. not fun to face off against

Let's go NL, what has it been since 96 when they won?

The NL lineup is stacked and the pitching has Timmy and Haren going
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Yankees are as self-absorbed as their fans?

Who knew?

why would jeter care about a player he will never play against? it was obviously a compliment. you're just mad no1 from you're team is playing. owait forgot about that 1 player rule. Is it you're mascot, bugs, or birds. cheaters.

why would jeter care about a player he will never play against?
The most he knows about one of the three best starting pitchers in baseball is that he is the coverboy of a video game? What does it matter if heplays against him or not? That is disrespectful and borderline ignorant.

And Rivera doesn't know who Andrew Bailey is? A fellow American League closer? Rookie or not, that is also disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom