2009 Little League World Series. My hometown team is gonna win this.........I Told Yall

Danny is excited that the LLWS is here and williamsport is going to be great. It brings back many memories, even if I was caught cheating and threatened to beshipped back home.

Anyways, my hometown team from San Diego tore up every team in the West and has given us something to cheer about when it comes to baseball (because we allknow the padres suck). Park View LL been killin it for the past 2 weeks in post season play and hopefully it will continue out east. Good #s across the
board

Western Regionals

These are basically state champions getting smashed up by PV
PARK VIEW ( SO CAL) 27, UTAH 1
PARK VIEW ( SO CAL) 15, HAWAII 2
PARK VIEW ( SO CAL) 20, ARIZONA 1
PARK VIEW ( SO CAL) 10, NEVADA 5
Semi final
PARK VIEW ( SO CAL) 15, NEVADA 2
Final
PARK VIEW ( SO CAL) 11, NO. CALIFORNIA 4

parkview-400x285.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My little cousin plays in that little league. Hopefully they can get far in the tourney.

team is pretty legit.

yeah im ridin them cuz with the padres being 20 games back, aint nuthin to talk about there

Team_West.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ the thread starter's name
laugh.gif

Little league is so fun to watch for some reason, I just hope one of the asian teams takes it, its always a joy to watch them play

Remember the Saudi team had that 6'9" black kid who looked like Viscera from WWF a few years back?

Team Staten Island 18-0...get some.

I will GUARANTEE, that either a player, coach or parent from SINY gets caught cursing on camera... happened 3 years ago.

I think its hysterical how the players, coaches, and parents especially, stick out like a sore thumb. Staten Island, NY, unlike any other place in the worldhaha

I might even make the drive up there this weekend to support the Island.

laugh.gif
at first i thought the canadian kid just threw the ball right into the ground... turns out the first basemen charged on the chopper and nobody wascovering first.

Pretty bad way to lose, but whatever... it's canada.

How about Chinese Taipei putting in work yesterday, 16-0 mercy rule came in effect

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
at first i thought the canadian kid just threw the ball right into the ground... turns out the first basemen charged on the chopper and nobody was covering first.

Pretty bad way to lose, but whatever... it's canada.
very well played game though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom