2009 Hypebeast Pic

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
lol. i know a lot of yall are offended by this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Re-instates my statement that majority of sneakerheads are poser.

roll.gif
^^^ thats pretty damn good but glasses should be changed to them RAYBANlookin things though and the VANS thing ...man i tried to go to this event the other night and i swear all these funny lookin kids were wearin them almost mademe want to go home and change mine:.

Sounds like an Official Niketalk Meeting Up in Here for '09 Hypebeasts.
I dont really want to associate Hypebeasts with Specific Brands or Items, but really...we can all Spot a Hypebeast without naming Specific Things they Rock.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

What does one do with this, exactly?
there is a pin on the back of it, and you pin it to your clothes.

oh and by the way...they are selling this piece of **$% for $100
laugh.gif
smh.gif

-The Juice

I can go to wal-mart and make that myself for like $5.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ye those Yeezy hearts are ******ed. I remember stumbling on that site one timeand dudes are charging BIG MONEY for LEGO belts and pins. You kidding me?

Don't forget the Scarfs with T-Shirts in cities with Regular Hot Weather (i.e. Miami).

The whole Supreme being a hypebeast brand should be over. It seems that the only reason it is considered hypebeast, is because people set it up to behypebeast. Self-fulfilling.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

The whole Supreme being a hypebeast brand should be over. It seems that the only reason it is considered hypebeast, is because people set it up to be hypebeast. Self-fulfilling.
true but it is hypebeast...why pay mad $$$$ for a shirt with a simple box logo. Its overpriced and hyped for no reason at all.

i dont think supreme is a hypebeast brand because they know what sells i mean i must be a hypebeast then cause i want a supreme hat not one of those box capsthough just a regular fitted

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

i dont think supreme is a hypebeast brand because they know what sells i mean i must be a hypebeast then cause i want a supreme hat not one of those box caps though just a regular fitted

Yes you are.

-The Juice

Brands cannot be hypebeast themselves, it's up to what people do with them. For example, resellers constantly jack up prices on clothes or shoes regardlessof brand, yet when this happens with certain brands it automatically makes them hypebeast.

Back
Top Bottom