*2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup*

the goal that duka made seemed like he was trying to send a cross...

we gotta win this next game to secure our spot...

the changes that were made did wonders for this team.

I haven't checked the replay but I read some guys saying that it looked intentional because he was looking straight at the goal after he hit it orsomething like that

Yeah his goal was definitely not a cross. It was such a great shot that it fooled everyone. Goalie never had a chance.

That Duka goal was a shot. The keeper was way off of his line...Duka knew what he was doing there (unlike Steven Gerrard's goal last week
laugh.gif
)

Korea managed a draw with a German team that easily beat the US. A USA draw vs. Korea should be enough for 2nd place in the group. The US should probably beatKorea though and advance easily.

I think that the best Cameroon can hope for against Germany is a draw.

Even if the US finish in 3rd with 4 pts they will probably advance with a 0 GD.

Originally Posted by socluis90

where can i watch honduras game?

a1ps9d.jpg

smh.gif
at not gettting a response.

Anyways our boys coming up right now. Hopefully we lock up that #2 spot.

The Africans we have on our back line are just terrible. I'm glad ole' boy finally got a red card

Originally Posted by rockforlight

The Africans we have on our back line are just terrible. I'm glad ole' boy finally got a red card

hes the best defender we have..

jared jeffries should of never played, he was ghost the whole tournament.

Damn, Korea came out hard today. Last time they played the US in 07 they dominated the match but couldnt score a winner.

The US are gonna need a lot of help to advance. They have 3 pts and a -3 GD.

First off, they'll need to avoid a team winning by more than 3-goals in the Uzbekistan/England match coming up in 1 hour.

After that, they need the Czech Republic to beat Costa Rica tomorrow.

Finally, they'll need the UAE to beat Hungary and Hondorus to avoid losing to South Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...2009_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup

Back
Top Bottom